About the Monster Digital SDHC Memory Card
Your data is precious. Often you depend on your memory cards to protect moments that can never be re-created.
So isn't it good to know that Monster Digital Sport series SDHC memory cards are built to exacting industry and military specifications to make them resistant to magnetic fields, X-rays, temperature extremes, shock, and water? The Sport series is also known for rock-solid reliability and exceptional performance speed. You can count on these cards to hold on to precious memories, brilliant creations, and moments of inspiration for years.
- 16GB capacity
- minimum read/write speeds: 90/45MB per second (Speed Class 10); recommended for HD video
- for use with digital cameras, camcorders, media players, and other SDHC card compatible devices
- Sport series is built to exacting industry and military specifications to resist X-rays, magnetic fields, water, temperature, and impact
- mechanical write protection switch
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SDFSP-0016-A
What's in the box:
- 16 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I U1 memory card in plastic case
- Warranty sheet
Monster Digital SDHC Memory Card reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster Digital SDHC Memory Card
Overview: This Monster Digital SDHC card is part of the Sport Series. The Sport Series cards are recommended for action sports cameras, and can be used in devices with a standard SD card slot. The card is protected by the Monster Digital Limited Lifetime Warranty.
UHS-I / Class 10 Performance: The Sports Series cards are UHS-I U1 and Class 10 speed rated, with 90 MB/s read speed and 45 MB/s write speed.
Capacity: This 16 GB SDHC memory card has the capacity to record 6160 10-megapixel photos (3648 x 2736, Fine mode), 160 minutes of Full HD video (Fine mode, 13 Mbps), or 272 hours of digital music files.
Durability: Like the Vault and Safari Series, the Sport Series offers rugged construction, which enables the card to withstand many adverse conditions. The card is temperature resistant from -13° to +185°, magnetic resistant according to ISO 764 / DIN 8309 standards, shock resistant to Military Standard MIL-STD-810G 516.6, and water resistant to the highest level, IEC 529 / IPX8 / JIS8.