About the Infinity INFMC30
Control your tunes from the transom
This wired, water-resistant remote works with select Infinity and Milennia marine/powersports receivers. A big, full-color screen and easy-to-use buttons let you control your music from wherever you like. This flush-mount remote is made for marine use, so it can handle splashes, spray, and sunlight.
- works with select Infinity and Milennia marine and powersports receivers
- flush-mount design with full-color screen
- easy-to-use buttons
- implements RS-485 communication protocol
- dimensions: 6.725" (width) x 3.975" (height) x 0.755" (depth)
- made for outdoor use
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # INFMC30
What's in the box:
- Marine wired remote (attached 6' cable)
- Self-adhesive foam gasket
- Self-adhesive foam pad
- 6 Screws
- Operation Instructions
Infinity INFMC30 reviews
Nice remote. Works well. Super easy plug & play set up. The 6' cable is nice. Only complaint is the foam gasket isn't thick enough for the gap on the back where it mounts to the surface. I bought two and both were the same. I was able to call infinity and they sent me a second gasket that took up the space. ????
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Infinity INFMC30
Note: Not compatible with the JBL-PRV175, INF-PRV250, JBL-PRV275, INFPRV315, other models not listed above.
LCD Screen: The INF-MC30 marine wired remote features a 3.5" (diagonal) color LCD screen to indicate source and menu selection, as well as song/artist/album information (no album art) - your compatible marine stereo must also support song/artist/album info. You are able to adjust the brightness level of the LCD screen.
Remote Functions: The INF-MC30 marine wired remote offers the following push-button controls for your compatible marine stereo receiver.
- Power On/Off, Play/Pause, Mute
- Volume Up/Down
- Tune Up/Down (press once for Previous Next/Track or press-and-hold for Fast Forward/Rewind)
Mounting Options: The INF-MC30 marine wired remote surface-mounts to a flat surface and requires a 1.25" (diameter) cut-out to run its attached cable through. The wired remote secures in place using the six included screws. A trim-ring covers up the hardware for a neat installation.
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 6.725" (width) x 3.975" (height) x 0.755" (depth)
- Cutout Dimension: 1.5" (diameter) x 1" (depth)
Optional Extension Harness: The INF-MC30 features an attached 6' cable which connects to your compatible marine stereo receiver. If you you need a longer reach, you can purchase a 20' extension cable (REX20-6, sold separately).
Optional Y-Splitter: The KSREM-Y (sold separately) is a Y-splitter that allows you to add two INF-MC30 wired remotes to a compatible marine stereo receiver (listed above).
2 questions already asked