About the Milennia MIL-REM80
Add a rugged remote to your boat
The Milennia MIL-REM80 wired remote control lets you command your stereo system from a remote location on your boat or even in the water. You'll be able to change sources, switch radio bands, and also adjust the volume, track selection, toggle play/pause and more — all while checking out your changes on the built-in 2-3/8" LCD display. This remote works with a variety of Infinity and JBL marine receivers (see Details tab for list).
- marine-rated wired remote
- 2-3/8" LCD display
- surface-mount design
- ideal for transom installations
- front panel dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 3/4"D
- cutout dimensions: 1-1/4" (diameter) x 1-3/4" (depth)
- 20" connecting cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MIL-REM80
What's in the box:
- Marine wired remote control (attached 20" connector harness)
- 2 Screws
- 2 Self-adhesive pads
- Operation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Milennia MIL-REM80
Compatibility: The MIL-REM80 marine wired remote control is compatible with the following marine receivers - including the JBLPRV275, INFPRV315.2, KAPPRV515, and INFPMBB500 (all sold separately). The marine wired remote control features an attached 20" cable terminated by a 6-pin connector which plugs into the wired remote connector on the back of your compatible marine receiver.
LCD Screen: The MIL-REM80 marine wired remote features a 2.375" (diagonal) LCD screen to indicate source and menu selection (does not display song/artist/album information).
Remote Functions: The MIL-REM80 marine wired remote offers the following push-button controls for your compatible marine stereo receiver.
- Power On/Off
- Mode (Source Selection)
- Volume Up/Down
- Band (AM/FM/WB)
- Select (Menu Select)
- Tune Up/Down (press once for Previous Next/Track or press-and-hold for Fast Forward/Rewind)
Mounting Options: The MIL-REM80 marine wired remote surface-mounts to the bulkhead or other flat surface and requires a round 1.25" (diameter) cut-out to run its attached cable through. The wired remote secures in place using the two included screws.
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 4.125" (width) x 2.3125" (height) x 0.75" (depth)
- Cutout Dimension: 1.25" (diameter) x 1.75" (depth)
- Screw Hole Dimensions: spaced 3.6875" apart and measure 1.125" in length