About the Milennia MIL-PLATE2
Install a gauge-style receiver in a single-DIN opening
Millenia's MILPLATE2 lets you mount a gauge-style receiver in a cavity designed for a single-DIN (2" tall) marine receiver, and gives you a cutout for a USB input.
- single-DIN adapter for gauge-style receivers
- includes cutout for a USB port
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MIL-PLATE2
What's in the box:
- Mounting plate
More details on the Milennia MIL-PLATE2
Compatibility: The MIL-PLATE2 helps you mount your "gauge-style" marine receiver in your boat that already has a single-DIN (2" tall) cut-out opening. It also provides a cutout opening for a USB port. There are four screw holes that are used to mount the MIL-PLATE2 in place (screws not included).
- Outer Dimensions: 10" (width) x 4.6875" (height) x 0.25" (depth)
- Cutout Opening (for receiver): 3" (diameter) x 0.25" (depth)
- Cutout Opening (for USB port): 1.3125" (diameter) x 0.25" (depth)
- Screw Hole Spacing: 9" (width) x 2" (height) x 0.25" (depth)
Note: The MIL-PLATE2 is made of black ABS plastic.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked