About the Milennia MIL-PLATE3
Install a new receiver in a large dash opening
So you want to install a new stereo in your boat, but the stereo that's in there now is way bigger than a regular single-DIN (2" tall) model… Not a problem. With this sturdy ABS plastic plate, you can install a single-DIN marine receiver in a larger-than-usual opening. You'll get a secure mounting place for the receiver and the whole package will look like it was made to be in your boat.
- adapter plate for large dash cavities
- works with single-DIN (2" tall) marine receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MIL-PLATE3
What's in the box:
- Mounting plate
Milennia MIL-PLATE3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Milennia MIL-PLATE3
Compatibility: The MIL-PLATE3 helps you mount your single-DIN (2" tall) marine receiver in your boat that already has a cut-out that is larger than your single-DIN receiver. There are four screw holes that are used to mount the MIL-PLATE3 in place (screws not included).
- Outer Dimensions: 10" (w) x 4.6875" (h) x 0.25" (d)
- Cutout Opening (for receiver): 7.1875" (w) x 2.1875" (h) x 0.25" (d)
- Screw Hole Spacing: 9" (w) x 2" (h) x 0.25" (d)
Note: The MIL-PLATE3 is made of black ABS plastic.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?