About the Music Hall MMF-1.3
A versatile, elegant turntable
The Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable features a pre-mounted cartridge with a time-tested design.
A versatile, elegant turntable
The eye-pleasing black and silver chassis of the Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable includes a built-in phono preamp with pre-attached cables, so you have plenty of setup options.
You can plug directly into a pair of powered stereo speakers, or go through a receiver or outboard preamp. Whichever way you go, it won't be long until you're enjoying the warm, detailed vinyl sound.
The turntable's straight aluminum tonearm features a pre-mounted Audio-Technica 3600L cartridge. It's a rugged, time-tested design that has pulled beautiful music out of record grooves for decades.
- fully manual operation
- aluminum platter with vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- aluminum tonearm with pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- RCA audio jacks with detachable cable
- 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds
- 78 rpm playback of some older pressings requires Audio-Technica VM670SP or similar stylus (stylus not included)
- wow and flutter: ±0.15%
- 17-1/8"W x 4-1/2"H (with dust cover down) x 14-1/2"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MMF-1.3
What's in the box:
- AC power adapter (attached 5' DC cord)
- 3 AC plugs (US/EU/UK)
- Tonearm (pre-installed)
- Cartridge/stylus assembly
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- 2 Hinges
- 5' Stereo RCA cables
- Instruction Manual
Music Hall MMF-1.3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Music Hall MMF-1.3
Manual Belt-Drive: The Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable employs a low noise, fully manual belt drive design.
3-Speed Operation: A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the MMF-1.3 turntable's three operating speeds: 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM*.
* A special cartridge/stylus assembly (sold separately) is recommended for playing 78 RPM records.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Platter: The Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable utilizes an aircraft-grade aluminum platter and a thick rubber mat to dampen ambient vibration. The belt comes pre-mounted to the platter, making setup easier and quicker.
MDF Plinth w/ Vibration Damping Feet: The MMF-1.3 turntable features a piano black MDF Plinth and vibration damping feet to prevent unwanted vibration.
Aluminum Tonearm + MM Cartridge: The Music Hall MMF-1.3 includes an aluminum tonearm and comes with an uninstalled AT3600L phono (MM) cartridge with diamond stylus. You will have to mount the cartridge/stylus assembly to the tonearm.
Built-in Switchable Preamp: A built-in phono preamplifier allows connection of the turntable to an AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers that do not have a dedicated phono input. The built-in phono preamp can be turned off when using an AV receiver or integrated amp with a phono input (MM).
Stereo RCA Output: The Music Hall MMF-1.3 is outfitted with a stereo RCA output and comes with a 5' stereo RCA cable to connect the turntable to your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers.
External Power Supply: The MMF-1.3 includes an external AC power supply.
Hinged Dust Cover: The Music Hall MMF-1.3 comes supplied with a hinged dust cover to prevent dust build-up on the turntable.