About the Music Hall USB-1
Get your vinyl into your computer
Get your vinyl into your computer
The Music Hall USB-1 does more than just deliver warm, rich sound from your cherished vinyl records. It also boasts a USB port that makes it a breeze to transfer that music to your computer for easy archiving and downloading to your favorite portable player. This turntable's low-noise, belt-drive design provides quiet, high-quality playback for your LPs and 45s. A built-in, selectable phono preamp means you can connect the USB-1 directly to almost any audio system.
Simple plug and play operation, plus some cool extras
The USB-1 includes all the necessary cables and software you need to start spinning vinyl right away. Its adjustable pitch control lets you change the platter speed up to ±10%, for easier beat-match mixing when you want to play DJ. A built-in strobe indicator lamp ensures playback speed accuracy. And the included detachable dust cover helps keep your 'table clean.
- low-noise belt-drive design
- RCA analog output is switchable to PHONO or LINE out (RCA cable included)
- USB (Type B) output for connection to a computer (USB cable included)
- USB and preamp output available simultaneously for recording and monitoring
- playback at 33-1/3 or 45 rpm (45 rpm adapter included)
- pitch control with selectable range (±10%)
- built-in strobe indicator lamp for speed accuracy verification
- die-cast aluminum platter with mat
- S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- adjustable tracking force and anti-skating
- includes a pre-mounted Audio Technica AT3600L phono cartridge
- removable, hinged dust cover
- includes Audacity recording software for PC and Mac®
- minor assembly required
- wow & flutter: less than 0.25%
- weight: 9.7 lbs.
- 17-11/16"W x 6-1/16"H x 14-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # USB-1
What's in the box:
- Headshell/Cartridge (MM)
- Felt mat
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- 37" Stereo RCA cable
- 6.5 USB (type-B) to USB (type-A) cable
- Audacity USB Recording/Sound Editing Software CD-ROM
- Instruction Manual
Music Hall USB-1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Music Hall USB-1
Overview: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable not only lets you enjoy your vinyl collection through your home stereo, but also download your vinyl music collection to your computer. It has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, and dust cover; as well as includes all necessary cables and software required for simple connection and operation.
2-Speed, Belt-Drive Turntable: The Music Hall USB-1 is an extremely quiet belt-driven, 2-speed turntable which supports 33-1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds. A 45 rpm adapter is included.
Aluminum Die-Cast Platter: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable features an aluminum die-cast platter and comes with a felt mat.
MM Phono Cartridge: The USB-1 turntable includes an Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge.
S-Shaped Tone-Arm: The Music Hall turntable features a static balanced S-shaped tone-arm w/ detachable head shell.
Anti-Skating & Pitch Controls: The turntable offers anti-skating control for increased stereo balance and adjustable pitch control (+/-10%).
Analog Output via Built-in Phono Amp or Direct Line Output: The turntable's stereo RCA output is able to switch to Phono output or Line output. The built-in phono equalizer preamp allows you to connect the turntable to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have a dedicated phono input. This is a feature that can be turned off when using a receiver with a phono input.
USB Output w/ Free Software: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable is fitted with a USB (type-B) port and comes with a USB cable to connect to your Windows PC or Mac computer. The included Audacity software lets you convert your vinyl records over to PC or Mac. Music files are recorded in MP3 (16-bit, 44.1khz or 48kHz). The included software supports Windows XP and above, as well as MAC OSX.
Dust Cover: The Music Hall USB-1 comes supplied with a dust cover to prevent dust build-up on the turntable.
4 Self-Adjusting Feet: The Music Hall USB-1 features four self-adjusting feet to make sure the turntable is positioned correctly.
- Type: 2-speed full manual
- Motor: DC motor
- Driving Method: Belt drive
- Turntable Platter: 330mm diameter Aluminum
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.25% WRMS w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB (DIN-B)
- Pitch Controls: +/-10%
- Starting Time: Less than 1 sec. w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- Braking Time: Less than 1 sec. w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- Time for Speed Change: Less than 1 sec.
- Speed Tolerance: Within +/-1.3%
- USB Function: USB 1.1 Compliant for Windows XP or MAC OSX (16-bit, 44.1k or 48kHz selectable)
- Type: Static balanced S-shaped tone-arm w/ detachable headshell
- Effective Arm Length: 220mm
- Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3-degrees
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 6-10g
- Anti-Skating Range: 0-4g
- Phono Output Level: 1.5-3.6 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec (HP-4005)
- Line Output Level: 90-216mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec (HP-4005)
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Channel Separation: More than 15dB
- Needle Pressure Range: 3-4g
- High of Cue (1st track): 6-10.5mm
- Descend of Cue: 1-3 sec.
- Output: 150mV +/-4dB (In: 2.5mV, 1kHz)
- RIAA: 20-20kHz, +1/-3dB (In: 1.5mV, 1kHz)
- Dust Cover Closed: 17.6875" (w) x 6.0625" (h) x 14.1875" (d)
- Dust Cover Open: 17.6875" (w) x 15.6875" (h) x 15.75" (d)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
21 questions already asked