About the mophie charge force vent mount
Hands-free wireless charging
Hands-free wireless charging
If you use a mophie charge force power pack case with your smartphone, now you can quickly — and safely — recharge it in your car. The charge force vent mount is magnetized to snap your mophie charge force pack precisely into place for wireless charging. You can do it without taking your eyes off the road.
A simple charging solution
Set up is simple. The mount slips onto one of your car's air vent louvres. Four sturdy prongs keep the mount securely in place. You can angle the mount so you can still use your smartphone while the pack's charging, and even rotate it between landscape and portrait orientations. The charge force vent mount can also be used with smartphones and devices with a wireless Qi charging system.
- for mophie charge force wireless power pack cases
- also compatible with smartphones and devices with built-in Qi system or a Qi charging accessory
- four-prong mount attaches to your vehicle's air vent louvre
- magnetized platform holds mophie case in place for charging
- 360° adjustable platform can be set in landscape or portrait orientation
- USB charging cable with 12-volt adapter plug
- 2-5/8"W x 3-3/4"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 4.6 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3452_WRLS-VENT-BLK
What's in the box:
- Charge Force Vent Mount
- 12-volt/USB charger
- 33" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
More details on the mophie charge force vent mount
Qi-Enabled Charge Force Technology: The Mophie Charge Force Vent Mount allows drivers to go hands-free and wirelessly charge their smartphone in the vehicle using Qi Technology. Simply touch your compatible Mophie Juice Pack case with Charge Force wireless power capability to the Vent Mount and it will be held in place magnetically and start charging automatically. If you're charging a compatible Mophie Juice Pack case with a phone inside of the case, the Mophie case and phone will charge together.
Compatibility: The Mophie Charge Force Vent Mount will wirelessly charge any Mophie Juice Pack case with Charge Force technology. The Mophie Charge Force Vent Mount delivers up to 1.0A charge speeds to your compatible Mophie Juice Pack case and docked smartphone on contact. Compatible Mophie Juice Pack cases include -
- Juice Pack Wireless for iPhone 6/6S
- Juice Pack Wireless for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus
- Juice Pack for Galaxy S7
- Juice Pack for Galaxy S7 Edge
Note: Do not attempt to use the Charge Force Vent Mount with wireless-charging devices that are not mentioned above.
Vent Mount: The four-prong Vent Mount securely slips over your vehicle's air vent louvers, and the Charge Force technology keeps a tight hold on your compatible Mophie case so you can charge safely. The mounting fingers of the Vent Mount can be rotated to accommodate two different louver thicknesses. Now, you can enjoy hands-free calling or turn-by-turn directions with your smartphone.
- Magnetic Positioning: Strategically-placed magnets in the Vent Mount and magnetic plates in the compatible Mophie wireless cases perfectly align for a secure hold every time.
- 360-Degree Rotation: Easily rotate your compatible Mophie Case while mounted to your vehicle's air vent to view the screen in either portrait or landscape orientation.
Note: The Mophie Charge Vent Mount measures 2.6875" (w) x 3.75" (h) x 1.9375" (d).
12V/USB Charger: The Mophie Charge Force Vent Mount includes a car charger and a microUSB-to-USB cable for connecting to your vehicle's 12V power outlet.
LED Indicator: The Charge Force Vent Mount's LED illuminates to indicate that the wireless device is properly charging, and will remain illuminated until the device is 100% charged. If the Vent Mount's LED flashes on and off, it can mean one of the following -
- The wireless device you're trying to charge is not Qi-compatible (the vent mount will only charge devices that are Qi-compatible)
- The wireless device is not charging properly (make sure the wireless device is properly positioned on the Vent Mount as shown in the illustrations in the included Quick Start Guide).
- The Vent Mount is not receiving enough current (make sure that you have connected the Vent Mount to the Mophie car charger that was supplied with it; do not use a different USB car charger).
Heater Warning: Do not direct heated air from your vehicle's vent onto the Charge Force Vent mount while it is attached to the vehicle's vent. Doing so can damage the Charge Force Vent Mount, your Mophie Case, and your smartphone. When running the vehicle's heater, completely close the vent the Charge Force Vent Mount is attached to, or direct the heated air out of the vehicle's lower vents and entirely away from the upper vents. It is ok to direct cool (air-conditioned) air from the vent onto the Charge Force Vent Mount while it is attached to the vent.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?