About the Beats by Dr. Dre EP
Lightweight design, heavyweight bass
Here's a no-frills way to enjoy the signature Beats style and sound. These slim-profile headphones connect to your phone's 3.5mm minijack (or headphone jack adapter) and deliver surprisingly big bass. I found them super comfortable, too — they don't slip around while you move.
- closed-back, on-ear design helps keep out external noise
- lightweight and portable
- clear sound with Beats' signature strong bass
- RemoteTalk miniplug cable with three-button remote and microphone for iOS devices
- limited functionality with other smartphones
- folding headband for easy storage
- soft earpads and flexible headband ensure long-lasting comfort
- includes carrying pouch
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ML9D2LL/A
What's in the box:
- On-ear headphones (blue) with attached 53" RemoteTalk cable with in-line remote/mic (straight 3.5mm plug)
- Cloth storage pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Information
- Warranty booklet
Beats by Dr. Dre EP reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Beats by Dr. Dre EP
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.568" x 2.604"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||Not Given|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Beats by Dre EP headphones are durable, lightweight, and built for everyday use. These on-ear headphones come with an attached 53" straight RemoteTalk cable, and a soft cloth carrying pouch.
Comfort Design: The Beats EP headphones have a flexible curved stainless steel-reinforced headband with vertical sliders that adjust for a personal fit. The soft leatherette earcup padding minimizes sound leakage.
RemoteTalk Cable: The attached 53" RemoteTalk straight audio cable features an in-line microphone/3-button remote control. The remote is fully compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The outer buttons control volume up and volume down, while the center button controls phone calls, music playback (play/pause/next track/previous track), and accesses voice assistance (Siri). RemoteTalk is also partially compatible with Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices (play/pause and skip tracks for music and answer/hang up phone calls).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?