About the Beats by Dr. Dre® Powerbeats3 Wireless
Back and better than ever
Back and better than ever
We've been hoping that Beats by Dre would take full advantage of their new relationship with Apple. Enter the Powerbeats3 wireless headphones — lightweight, sweat-resistant earbuds that feature Apple's new, state-of-the-art W1 chip. That means they'll play music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled devices, but they'll work especially well with the iPhone® 7. Beats also redesigned the drivers to deliver stronger sound with workout-fueling bass.
Quick, easy pairing gets you going
Apple users: a one-tap connection syncs up your compatible iPhone with these headphones, wirelessly. Then, you're automatically paired to other devices on your iCloud account, like your Apple Watch®, iMac®, or iPad®. The W1 chip ensures a strong, seamless connection, giving you freedom to move around gym stations.
Nothing between you and your personal best
The Powerbeats3 feature hooked earpieces to keep them in place, so you can move around freely. They also have 12 hours of battery life, so they should outlast even your longest workouts. But if you do need power in a pinch, you can get up to an hour of music listening on a five-minute charge. Plus you can control music and phone calls with the built-in remote mic.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- Apple's W1 chip provides seamless, reliable wireless connection with iPhone 7 and other Apple devices (requires iOS® 10)
- flexible ear hooks offer a secure fit for exercise
- improved earbud design for comfort and noise isolation
- includes four sizes of ear tips for optimum fit
- dual drivers, including a separate woofer and midrange/tweeter, for clearer highs and deeper bass
- easy, one-tap pairing with iPhone 7
- simultaneously syncs up your iPad®, iMac®, and Apple Watch
- requires iCloud account and iOS 10, macOS Sierra, or watchOS 3
- RemoteTalk cable offers music and call controls with most smartphones (functionality may vary)
- sweat- and water-resistant
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- Fast Fuel technology offers an hour of music listening on a five-minute charge
- 19-inch cable connecting earpieces can be adjusted with included cable management clip
- carrying case included
- frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.9 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ML8W2LL/A
What's in the box:
- In-ear Bluetooth headphones (white) with 19" connecting cable and in-line 3-button remote/mic
- 6" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Rubber storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Information
Beats by Dr. Dre® Powerbeats3 Wireless reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Beats by Dr. Dre® Powerbeats3 Wireless
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||1.342" x 0.683"|
|Bluetooth Version||Not given|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Powerbeats³ Wireless in-ear Bluetooth headphones are designed for active lifestyles. They come with a flexible ear hook and four sizes of ear tips so they will stay in your ears as you work out. You can control your music and phone calls with the in-line RemoteTalk remote/microphone. The Powerbeats³ are powered by a rechargeable battery, and come with four pairs of ear tips and a rubber storage case.
W1 Chip: The Powerbeats³ feature Apple's W1 chip, which gives the earphones greater efficiency and better Bluetooth connections. The Powerbeats³ offer nearly twice as much playback time as it predecessor for longer, multiple workouts and all-day usage. The W1 chip also makes the Bluetooth connection rock solid with fewer dropouts. When pairing with a device running iOS 10, pairing is simplified. Place them near your device, and a prompt will appear on the screen asking if you wish to pair them. The pairing data is also tied to your iCloud account for faster re-pairing.
Dual Drivers: Each Powerbeats³ ear bud has two drivers to deliver your music with power and clarity. These dual drivers provide the Beats Signature sound to power you through your workout.
Water-Resistant: The Powerbeats³ Wireless in-ear headphones are IPX4 water-resistant, so you don't have to worry about your headphones when you're working out in the rain, or when you're covered with sweat.
RemoteTalk: The ear buds are connected by an adjustable wrap-around flat cable with an in-line 3-button RemoteTalk remote and microphone. The controls are fully compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad, with many compatible features with Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices. The outer buttons control volume up and down, while the center button can control music playback (pause/play, next track, previous track), as well as Voice Command and Answer/End call.
Rechargeable Battery: The Powerbeats³ Wireless headphones are powered by a 12-hour rechargeable battery. A short USB cable is provided for charging the battery via your computer or another USB charging port. The battery has a Fast Fuel feature that will provide about an hour of playback with a 5-minute charge. A battery status LED on the top of the left ear bud indicates normal use (white), under 1 hour remaining (red), or under 15 minutes remaining (flashing red). Some smart devices provide additional battery status feedback via an on-screen icon.
4 questions already asked