About the MartinLogan MC6-HT Retrofit Back-Box
An easy way to elevate performance
This retrofit back-box is designed for use with MartinLogan Motion CI MC6-HT in-ceiling speakers. Attach it to the back of your speaker for focused, well-balanced sound while reducing audio bleed-through to the space above. Built-in indentations align with the speaker's mounting locks for a quick twist-to-lock installation.
- retrofit back-box for MartinLogan Motion CI MC6-HT in-ceiling speakers
- ensures well-balanced sound and protects against dust and dirt
- reduces audio bleed-through to the space above
- built-in indentations align with the speaker's mounting locks for a quick twist-to-lock installation
- designed for use in new construction or renovations
- sold individually
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MC6-HT RETROFIT BACKBOX
What's in the box:
- Retrofit back box
- 4 Screws
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MartinLogan MC6-HT Retrofit Back-Box
Retrofit Back Box: The C6-HT Retrofit Back Box is designed specifically for Martin Logan's MC6-HT in-ceiling loudspeaker (sold separately). The C6-HT Retrofit Back Box installs directly onto the back of the MC6-HT in-ceiling speaker and secures to the loudspeaker using the included screws. The C6-HT features speaker wire inside the back box which attaches to the spring-post terminals of the MC6-HT speaker. On the outside of the back box are spring-post terminals for connection to your in-wall speaker wire from your receiver or amplifier. The back box helps to protect against dust and dirt, while also ensuring well balanced sound with less bleed-through to the space above the ceiling.
- The C6-HT Retrofit Back Box mounts to the Martin Logan MC6-HT in-ceiling speaker and not the ceiling. The MC6-HT will still use its "dog-ear" style mounting clamps to secure the speaker to the ceiling. The C6-HT Retrofit Back Box is not a rough-in mounting bracket.
- The C6-HT Retrofit Back Box measures 10.1875" in diameter and 6.625" in depth.