About the MartinLogan SWT-X
Go wireless for more setup flexibility
Go wireless for more setup flexibility
This clever wireless kit from MartinLogan makes it easier to find the perfect spot in your home theater for your matching Dynamo Series subwoofer.
Simple 2-piece system
Connect the included transmitter to an RCA stereo or LFE line-level output your receiver or preamp. Then plug the transmitter into the form-fitting port on the back of your compatible sub. The system transmits uncompressed audio within a range of approximately 50 feet. Now you're free to place that sub just about anywhere in the room. (Remember, you'll still need to plug the subwoofer into an AC outlet.)
- for use with 2018 Dynamo Series powered subwoofers
- works with MartinLogan Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X
- kit includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- wireless range: up to 50 feet
- uses no audio compression, for the best possible sound
- operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- RCA inputs on transmitter work with left/right and LFE connections from your receiver or preamp
- includes AC adapter for transmitter
- receiver is powered by the matching subwoofer
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWTXWKD
What's in the box:
- Wireless receiver (SWT-RX)
- Wireless transmitter (SWT-TX)
- AC power adapter (attached 5.5' DC cord)
- 5 AC adapter plugs (US/AU/EU/UK/JA)
- User's Manual
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
MartinLogan SWT-X reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MartinLogan SWT-X
Wireless Subwoofer System (SWT-X): Although correct placement plays a key role in optimizing subwoofer performance, sometimes it imposes the inconvenience of running long lengths of cable through walls, along baseboards or under floors and carpets. To solve the problem, certain Dynamo series powered subwoofers from MartinLogan include a USB-A connection port for their new SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer System, consisting of a wireless transmitter (SWT-TX) and receiver (SWT-RX). MartinLogan's SWT-X incorporates the latest in wireless audio transmission technology - including 2.4GHz dynamic frequency selection, forward error correction, and a range of up to 50'.
- The included wireless transmitter (SWT-TX) and receiver (SWT-RX) come already paired.
- MartinLogan's previous SWT-2 wireless system is not compatible with the new SWT-X wireless system, and vise-versa.
Compatibility: The SWT-X wireless subwoofer kit is compatible with select MartinLogan Dynamos series powered subwoofers - including the 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X (all sold separately). Its also compatible with any AV receiver or integrated amplifier which features a stereo output, subwoofer output, or LFE output consisting of RCA jacks (cables sold separately). The SWT-X wireless system can be used to establish either a left/right stereo line-level connection or a LFE line-level connection.
Wireless Transmitter (SWT-TX): The SWT-X transmitter features stereo line-level RCA jacks which will need to be connected to your AV receiver's stereo, subwoofer, or LFE output. The transmitter's right line-level RCA input doubles as an LFE input for AV receivers with an LFE output in home theater applications (make sure to set your compatible Dynamo series powered sub's crossover to "Bypass" when utilizing the LFE). The included external AC power adapter will need to be plugged into the transmitter and an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Note: The transmitter measures 3.5" (w) x 1.125" (h) x 4.6875" (d).
Wireless Receiver (SWT-RX): Easy to install, the SWT-RX receiver requires no external power source or audio cables at the powered subwoofer. It simply plugs into the USB-A port of the compatible Dynamo series powered subwoofer. The receiver wirelessly receives a stereo or LFE audio signal from the transmitter connector to your AV receiver or integrated amplifier.
Note: The wireless receiver measures 2.1875" (w) x 0.8125" (h) x 3.375" (d).
Auto Power On/Off: The SWT-X wireless system shuts down to save power after about 20 minutes of no audio signal, and will automatically turn on when it senses an audio signal.
1 question already asked