About the Yamaha PKBX2
Yamaha designed this PKBX2 keyboard stand as a convenient, stable, and affordable option for keyboard players everywhere. This double-braced "X-style" folds flat for easy storage, and features a circular locking mechanism and quick change knob that adjusts to six different playing heights.
- double-braced steel stand designed for larger keyboards
- "X-style" stand folds for easy storage
- adjusts to six different playing heights
- maximum load capacity: 64 lbs.
- dimensions: 24-1/4"W x 4-15/16"D x 39"H
- weight: 10-3/16 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PKBX2
What's in the box:
- 4 Stand legs (2 pre-attached)
- 2 Support arms
- 2 Support feet
- 1 Carriage-bolt
- 1 Nylock nut
- 3 Flat-washers
- Eight 1-1/2" hex-head screws (pre-installed in ends of stand legs)
- Allen key
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha PKBX2
Overview: The Yamaha PKBX1 portable X-style keyboard stand has been designed for use with larger size keyboards and synthesizers. The keyboard stand features sturdy steel construction, easy assembly, and the ability to fold flat for storage or transportation. A quick-locking mechanism and 5 height adjustment settings allows the stand to be adjusted from 26.0"-39.0" high with the support arm width ranging from 10.0"-30.0".
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?