About the Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K
PA system that you can carry
PA system that you can carry
Yamaha's compact STAGEPAS 1K all-in-one PA system includes a powered 12" subwoofer with a 1000-watt Class D amplifier and a built-in 5-channel mixer, a line-array speaker stack with ten 1-1/2" high-frequency drivers, and two spacers used to adjust the height of the line array, along with a sturdy bag that holds everything. The system is incredibly easy to set up and use, no technical training needed!
Ins and outs
The STAGEPAS 1K's versatile mixer inputs connect a variety of sound sources to the system. Three mono channels with combo input jacks provide XLR and 1/4" connections, while Hi-Z switches on channels 2 and 3 let you connect electric instruments to the mixer without using a direct box. A stereo channel with dual 1/4" jacks allows you to connect devices with stereo outputs.
In addition to the mixer's line- and microphone-level inputs, you can also stream audio from your smartphone to the STAGEPAS 1K via Bluetooth® and control the system from your phone using Yamaha's free STAGEPAS Editor app (available for Android and iOS). When streaming audio via Bluetooth, the signal is automatically routed to the stereo channel.
Connect a second STAGEPAS 1K
The system provides XLR LINK input and outputs jacks which allow you to connect to a second STAGEPAS 1K system for stereo or mono output. The LINK output also serves as a line out for connection to a powered speaker. An XLR MONITOR output provides a separate signal for driving a powered monitor speaker, and also allows you to connect to a recording device or mixing board.
Dial in your sound
One knob controls the onboard SPX digital reverb, letting you choose between four kinds of reverb and echo and select the appropriate decay time. Separate EQ knobs let you individually adjust each channel's tone settings You also get a single-knob Mode control over the output which selects between three preset EQ/compression settings, making it easy to get the right sound for speech, performance, or DJ applications.
With innovative design, simple setup, and Yamaha's years of expertise, the STAGEPAS 1K system is your key to great portable sound.
- compact portable PA system
- includes line-array module with ten 1-1/2" speakers and 12" subwoofer
- built-in Class D amplifier (1000 watts peak power)
- 190 watts peak for line array drivers
- 810 watts peak for 12" sub
- 5-channel mixer
- 3 mic inputs accommodate 1/4" and XLR connectors
- ch 1: mic/line
- ch 2-3: mic/line, Hi-Z switch
- 1/8" stereo line level input on front panel connects to portable audio devices
- 2 line-level 1/4" input jacks allow mono or stereo input
- XLR LINK input/output lets you connect a second STAGEPAS 1K system
- selectable stereo or mono performance
- SPX digital reverb available on ch 1-3 (hall, plate, room, echo)
- Mode knob controls global EQ boost/cut
- Bluetooth allows wireless streaming from your smartphone or portable music device
- control system remotely from smartphone via Yamaha's STAGEPAS Editor app
- maximum SPL: 119 dB
- frequency response: 37-20,000 Hz
- coverage: 130° (horizontal), 30° (vertical)
- line array speaker: 2-5/8"W x 23"H x 3-3/8"D
- spacer (each): 2-5/8"W x 21-7/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- subwoofer: 13-1/8"W x 21-5/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- total system height (assembled): 78-3/4"
- line array speaker : 4 lb.
- spacer (each) : 1-5/16 lb.
- subwoofer : 44 lb.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # STAGEPAS 1K
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||11|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1.5|
|System Frequency response||37-20000|
|RMS Power rating||---|
|Program Power rating||---|
|Peak Power rating||1000|