About the Yamaha VXS10ST
Get a free system design
Big bass in a wall-mountable subwoofer
A Yamaha VXS10ST subwoofer will bring out the bass in your background music with a big 10" driver. The bass-reflex cabinet can be surface mounted, so it doesn't sit on the floor where customers can trip over it. The subwoofer's power taps let you easily integrate it into an efficient 70-volt commercial sound system.
- 10" surface mount subwoofer for commercial applications
- bass-reflex cabinet for smooth, distortion-free low-frequency extension
- 70V taps: 25W, 50W, 100W, 200W
- frequency range: 45-250Hz
- no 8-ohm bypass
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- 4-pin Euroblock input connector
- 4-pin Euroblock satellite output connectors for a pair of full-range speakers
- protective power limiting built in
- can be mounted in horizontal or vertical configuration to suit your space
- wall-mount hardware supplied
- 10-1/4"W x 19-3/4"H x 15-5/16"D
- weight: 43 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VXS10STW
What's in the box:
- 70/100V Subwoofer
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 1 Speaker mounting bracket
- 1 Mounting bracket base
- 4 Rubber spacers
- 12" Safety wire
- Four 30mm bolts
- Four 14mm screws w/ attached flat and split-lock washers
- 4 Split-lock washers
- 4 Flat washers
- 5 Copies of the owner's manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- Safety information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha VXS10ST
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||45-250Hz|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Bass Reflex Enclosure: The Yamaha VXS10STW features a 10" dual voice coil subwoofer housed in a bass reflex enclosure with a tuned port, providing greater efficiency and a smooth, distortion-free low-frequency extension.
70/100V: Designed for commercial use, the VSX10STW features a built-in transformer for use in both 70 and 100 volt installations. A single Euroblock connector with jumper wire is used for setting the wattage "tap" with the following power options:
- 70V: 25W, 50W, 100W, and 200W
- 100V: 50W, 100W, and 200W
Note: The VXS10STW does not include an 8Ω bypass for standard low impedance operation.
Inputs/Outputs: Input connection is conveniently provided by a removable Euroblock connector (4-pin), providing secure connection via screw-down terminals and allowing a system to be pre-wired before installing the subwoofer. Separate connector terminals are provided for the input and for the pass-thru wires, making it easy to jumper the speaker signal to additional speakers. The input terminals can accommodate speaker wire up to 12 gauge wire.
- Input Terminals: Terminals 2 (+) and 3 (-) are the input terminals of the loudspeaker.
- Loop-Thru Terminals: Terminals 1 (+) and 4 (-) are the pass-thru terminals for passing the audio signal to another subwoofer or sub/satellite system.
- Satellite Outputs: A 4-pin Satellite Speaker output connector allows connection of a pair of optional satellite speakers (sold separately) such as the Yamaha VXC4, VXC6, VXC8, VXC3F, VXS3F, VXS5, and VXS8 speakers.
Mounting: The included surface-mount bracket system and hardware allow you to mount the subwoofer to a wall. The subwoofer can also be ceiling mounted with the optional UB-DXR8 bracket (sold separately). For either mount, a rear-panel eye-bolt allows the included 12" safety wire to be installed on the speaker and attached to the wall or ceiling.