About the RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"
In studio applications that require a balanced cable, these handmade, ultra-quiet cables set the standard for quality and value.
- two 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- pure copper spiral shield (95% coverage)
- capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- resistance: 23 ohms/1000 feet
- flexible, durable matte PVC jacket
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BLC-3MS
What's in the box:
- 3' balanced-line Lo-Z mic cable (terminated by a male 1/4" connector on one end and a male XLR connector on other end)
More details on the RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?