About the RapcoHorizon CVPBLOX Variable Pad
This in-line variable pad lets you bring down the level of an individual microphone or mute the signal entirely. It's handy for solo gigs where you want a little extra control of your level, especially when you don't have a sound engineer. Doesn't pass phantom power — not compatible with most condenser mics.
- variable pad for controlling volume of a single mic or XLR line
- knob pulls out to mute outgoing signal
- female XLR input and male XLR output
- black powder-coated aluminum chassis
- does not pass phantom power from mixer or interface to a condenser mic
- 3-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H X 1"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CVPBLOX
What's in the box:
- Variable Pad (w/ mute)
More details on the RapcoHorizon CVPBLOX Variable Pad
Variable Pad with Mute: The Rapcohorizon CVPBLOX is a continuously variable pad via the potentiometer on top. Simply pull out the knob to mute the outgoing signal. It features one "Pop"-free XLR female input and one XLR male output.