About the RapcoHorizon M1 Series
Built to last
Built for reliable performance on the road, RapcoHorizon M1 Series microphone cables stand up to the touring life. Each cable features a core of dual 24-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper shielding that rejects noise. A flexible PVC jacket resists kinking and enhances durability. High-quality Neutrik XLR connectors ensure maximum signal flow without an interruption.
- 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- bare annealed copper serve
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- 95% shield coverage
- .230" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # N1M1-6
What's in the box:
RapcoHorizon M1 Series owner's manual
- 6' Microphone cable terminated by a Neutrik XLR connector on each end
RapcoHorizon M1 Series reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the RapcoHorizon M1 Series
Microphone Cable: The RapcoHorizon Players N1M1-6 microphone cable uses 24-gauge bare copper center conductors and a bare annealed copper serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is made with a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. The cable is terminated with authentic Swiss Neutrik XLR connectors. The cable is 6' in length.
- Outside Diameter: 0.23"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- Conductor-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω nominal
- DC Resistance: 23Ω / 1000'
1 question already asked
This mic cord is exactly what was needed! No popping and buzzing with this cord and, it did not cost a fortune to purchase!
Jack from Bristol, TN