About the Rapco Horizon StageMASTER Series Snake
A snake you can trust
RapcoHorizon designed the StageMASTER Series snake for working musicians on a budget. The rugged steel stage box provides excellent shielding and protection for the nylon XLR inputs and returns, and it features a black powder-coat finish with white channel ID numbers. This 100-foot snake includes a fan with 16 metal XLR connectors and four XLR returns, and the individual channels on the fan are protected by heat-shrink tubing and color-coded for easy identification.
- 100-foot snake with 16 mic channels and 4 XLR returns
- individually shielded 24-gauge pairs
- color-coded fan with channel number ID
- nylon strain relief for cable
- nylon "D" Series-type connectors on stage box
- rugged metal connectors on the fan end
- warranty: 1 year limited
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SMC1604FBX-100
What's in the box:
- 20-channel StageMASTER audio snake with 100' cable with 4 XLR returns
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rapco Horizon StageMASTER Series Snake
Overview: The Rapco Horizon StageMASTER-series SMC1604FBX-100 is a 100-foot, 20-channel (16 x 4) audio snake for running multiple microphone and instrument cables from the console to the stage or studio. The snake features 20 high-quality XLR connectors and a sturdy stage box with silk-screened channel indicators (1 through 16, A through D).
Construction: The SMC1604FBX-100 has the following components:
- Stage Box: The 18-gauge steel stage box has 16 female and 4 male Neutrik XLR connectors on the top panel. The box features 3" x 11-1/8" sides and 2-1/2" x 6-3/4" ends. The cables exit the back end, and has a sturdy plastic strain relief. The stage box has four 3/4" diameter, screw-on rubber feet.
- Main Cable: The snake features a 100-foot length of Pro Co Duralink DLAC 20 cable with twenty 24-gauge conductor pairs. The main cable has a thick rubber protective jacket.
- Fan: The individual conductor pairs are color-coded into five groups: black (1-4), white (5-8), red (9-12), yellow (13-16), and blue (A-D returns). Each group of conductor pairs has a 4" plastic sleeve where they exit the main cable. This makes the individual pairs easy to organize. On the fan end, each individual cable is approximately 30" long.
- XLR Connectors: Each of the individual channel pairs features a metal REAN XLR connector with rubber grip/strain relief. Just before each connector is a white plastic sleeve, silkscreened with the channel number. The sleeve is covered by a clear sleeve to keep the number from rubbing off.