About the RapcoHorizon StageMASTER Series Snake
A snake you can trustRapcoHorizon designed the StageMASTER Series snake for working musicians on a budget. The rugged steel stage box provides excellent shielding and protection for the nylon XLR inputs and 1/4" returns, and it features a black powder-coat finish with white channel ID numbers. This 100-foot snake includes a fan with sixteen metal XLR connectors and four durable metal 1/4" male plugs. The individual channels on the fan are protected by heat-shrink tubing and color-coded for easy identification.
- 100-foot snake with 16 mic channels and four 1/4" returns
- individually shielded 24-gauge pairs
- color-coded fan with channel number ID
- nylon strain relief for cable
- nylon "D" series-type connectors on stage box
- metal connectors on the fan end
- warranty: 1 year limited
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SMC1604FBQ-100
What's in the box:
- 20-channel StageMASTER audio snake with 100' cable with four 1/4" returns
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the RapcoHorizon StageMASTER Series Snake
Overview: The Rapco Horizon StageMASTER-series SMC1604FBQ-100 is a 100-foot, 20-channel (16 x 4) audio snake for running multiple microphone and instrument cables from the console to the stage or studio. The snake features 16 high-quality XLR connectors, four 1/4" connectors, and a sturdy stage box with silk-screened channel indicators (1 through 16, A through D).
Construction: The SMC1604FBQ-100 has the following components:
- Stage Box: The 18-gauge steel stage box has 16 female Neutrik XLR connectors and 4 female 1/4" connectors on the top panel. The box features 3" x 11-1/8" sides and 2-1/2" x 6-3/4" ends. The cables exit the back end, and has a sturdy plastic strain relief. The stage box has four 3/4" diameter, screw-on rubber feet.
- Main Cable: The snake features a 100-foot length of Pro Co Duralink DLAC 20 cable with twenty 24-gauge conductor pairs. The main cable has a thick rubber protective jacket.
- Fan: The individual conductor pairs are color-coded into five groups: black (1-4), white (5-8), red (9-12), yellow (13-16), and blue (A-D returns). Each group of conductor pairs has a 4" plastic sleeve where they exit the main cable. This makes the individual pairs easy to organize. On the fan end, each individual cable is approximately 30" long.
- Connectors: Sixteen of the individual channel pairs feature a metal REAN XLR connector with rubber grip/strain relief. The 4 returns have metal 1/4" male plugs. Just before each connector is a white plastic sleeve, silkscreened with the channel number. The sleeve is covered by a clear sleeve to keep the number from rubbing off.