About the AKG DMS300
High fidelity, high quality
High fidelity, high quality
AKG's 40 years of experience with digital wireless systems gives them the knowledge and expertise to create the hi-res systems you need to present your music at its best. The DMS300 system features 24-bit uncompressed sound, easy-to-read LCD transmitter and receiver displays, and the option of running up to eight systems simultaneously.
This DMS300 system includes AKG's HT300 handheld condenser microphone/transmitter and SR300 receiver. The lightweight transmitter features a shock-mounted AKG microphone capsule to give you high-quality sound reproduction. The transmitter is powered by two AA batteries (included) which offer up to 12 hours of battery life. The SR300 receiver includes XLR and 1/4" outputs to connect to your PA system and operates using the included AC power adapter. Two removable front-mounted antennas give you reliable reception. A LCD screen on the receiver shows the channel ID number, volume level in dB, and battery status; the transmitter's LCD display shows the channel number and battery status.
24-bit/48kHz uncompressed sound preserves your dynamics and gives you the best possible audio quality. The DMS300 has a broadcast range of up to 100 feet (line-of-sight). It operates on the 2.4GHz frequency band which offers global, license-free operation, and you can operate up to eight separate systems simultaneously. In order to pair the transmitter and receiver, you simply choose one of the receiver's eight channels using the control knob on the front panel and then pressing the transmitter's Pair button for one second. Up to eight systems can be synced together using standard 6P6C RJ12 phone-type cables.
With hi-res fidelity, versatility, and the quality you expect from AKG, the DMS300 system offers you everything you need to reproduce your music with true 21st-century sound quality.
- HT300 wireless condenser microphone system with SR300 eight-channel receiver
- includes power supply, microphone stand adapter, and two AA batteries
- operating range: 100 feet (line-of-sight)
- license-free 2.4GHz operation
- transmitter features input gain/trim control
- transmitter LCD display shows channel number and battery status
- receiver LCD display shows volume level, channel number, and battery status
- battery life: up to 12 hours on two AA batteries
frequency response: 70-20000 Hz
- More Information:
- receiver: 7-7/8"W x 1-3/4"H x 6-1/2"D
- transmitter: 9-13/16"L x 2" diameter
- receiver: 14-1/4 oz.
- transmitter: 10-7/8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5100252-00
What's in the box:
- SR300 Wireless receiver
- HT300 Wireless microphone/transmitter
- Microphone stand adapter (installed 5/8"-3/8" thread adapter)
- Two 4" antennas
- 12" 6P6C Straight-through cable (RJ-12 connectors on both ends)
- 70" DC Power supply (9VDC / 1.3A output)
- 2 AC Outlet adapters (U.S. / E.U.)
- 2 AA Batteries
- Quickstart guide
- Warranty information
- Compliance information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AKG DMS300
Overview: The AKG DMS300 series digital wireless systems are designed for performers and presenters, combining AKG's signature sound quality along with 8 channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation, advanced security features, extended battery life, and easy-to-use setup and operation. With a wireless range of up to 100', DMS300 systems are ideal for fitness instructors, houses of worship, educators, as well as for small to medium size musical performances, conferences and presentations.
HT300 Microphone/Transmitter: The AKG DMS300HH system includes the HT300 hand-held, wireless microphone with built-in transmitter. The HT300 condenser microphone features a fixed P5 head with a built-in pneumatic shock mount. A Power button is provided that can also be used to Mute the signal, if momentarily pressed, along with a small LCD for displaying the Channel ID number and battery level. An LED indicator in the LCD display will light green with optimal battery power, but will light red indicating low battery power. An internal battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries (included) along with a push-button for selecting an ID Channel and Pairing.
SR300 Receiver: Operating in the license-free 2.4GHz band, the SR300 Receiver offers a crystal-clear wireless transmission up to approximately 100' with a maximum of 2.9ms of latency. It offers 24-bit/48kHz resolution with a linear frequency response for studio-quality sound. A simple "plug-and-play" push-button pairing procedure with adaptive channel selection make setup easy, letting you select 1 of 8 Channel IDs provided on the SR300 display. With 8 Channel IDs available, up to eight DMS300 systems can be synced and used simultaneously. RJ-25 Sync connections on the rear panel allow multiple units to be "daisy-chained" together for simultaneous use. The SR300 Receiver rear-panel also includes both a balanced male XLR socket and an unbalanced 1/4" socket for outputting the signal to an outboard mixer or amplifier (not included). A 2-way Attenuator slide-switch allows selection of either 0 or -30dB (Mic/Line level) for the XLR output. The front-panel includes attachments for the 2 provided antennas, as well as indicators and an LCD display that can provide the following information:
- On/Off Indicator
- Low Battery Indicator
- Remaining Battery Level (LCD display)
- Audio Clipping Indicator
- RF Signal Indicator
- Channel ID Number (LCD display)
- Control Knob (volume control / pairing)
Security: The DMS300HH uses built-in advanced AES 256-bit encryption to protect the signal and keep your wireless audio communications private. Security of this type is ideal for corporations and businesses in need of private and secure wireless communications.
Rack Mountable: The SR300 Receiver is designed for table-top use, but can be rack mounted with AKG's optional rack-kit (sold separately).
- Carrier Frequency: Digital 2.4GHz
- Encryption: 256-bit AES
- Working Range: Up to 100'
- Latency: <=2.9ms
- Frequency/Channel Selection: Adaptive channel selection
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz +1/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 116dB @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise: >90dBA
- Transmitter Batteries: 2 x AA alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: 12 hrs. (approximately)
- Receiver Dimensions: W=7.875", H=1.750"/4.375" (w/ antennas), D=6.50"
- Receiver Weight: 0.89 lbs.
- Rack Mountable: Yes (optional kit)
- Receiver Power Supply Output: 9VDC/1.3A output
- Power Supply Input: Universal 100 - 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Outlet adapters: (2) U.S. and E.U.
- Mic/Transmitter Dimensions: Diameter=2.02", Length=9.84"
- Mic/Transmitter Weight (w/ batts): 0.89 lbs.