About the AKG K141 MKII
The vocalist's studio monitors
The vocalist's studio monitors
When you're laying down vocal tracks in the studio, headphones take on a lot of importance. You need to hear the natural tone of your voice to lock in on your performance. And you also need to hear backing tracks in your cans without those sounds bleeding out into your microphone. That's why AKG developed the semi-open K141 MKII. By letting a restricted amount of air flow through the enclosures, this design combines the airy high-frequencies of open headphones with the low-end punch of closed-back models. That gives these headphones a more natural, accurate sound that's ideal for vocalists, without sacrificing too much bass response or noise isolation.
Use one ear or two
AKG optimized these headphones for single-ear use as well as stereo, so vocalists can keep one ear open to the room. Whether on one ear or two, these headphones offer superior comfort thanks to the leatherette and velvet ear pads. (After all, how many vocalists are content with just a single take?) While offering a relaxing fit, these headphones are nevertheless tough enough to withstand the rigors of long recording sessions. Use either of the two included extra-long cables — straight or coiled.
- on-ear studio headphones
- semi-open design combines airy highs of open headphones with powerful bass response of closed models
- patented Varimotion 30mm dynamic drivers deliver accurate sound and extended dynamic range
- optimized for single-ear use as well as stereo use for vocal monitoring
- includes two single-sided 118" detachable cables (coiled and straight)
- both cables feature mini-XLR plug for connecting to the headphones and a 3.5mm connector on the other end
- screw-on 1/4" adapter included
- includes two sets of ear pads (leatherette and velvet)
- frequency response: 18-24,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 114 dB
- impedance: 55 ohms
- weight: 9 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # K141 MKII
What's in the box:
- On-ear headphones (black/silver) with installed 118" straight cord (3-pin mini-XLR connector on one end and 3.5mm on other)
- 118" Coiled cord (3-pin mini-XLR on one end and 3.5mm plug on other)
- Screw-on 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter
- 2 Velvet ear pads
- Warranty card
- Attention! card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AKG K141 MKII
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.673" x 3.673"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||18-24k Hz|
|Cord Length||118" +118"|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The AKG K141 MKII professional headphones are designed for studio monitoring. These semi-open back, on-ear headphones come with interchangeable cables (straight and coiled), a screw-on 1/4"-to-3.5mm adapter, and two sets of ear pads.
Design: The K141 MKII features AKG's patented 30mm XXL transducers with Varimotion technology to give you more efficiency, wider dynamic range, and high sound pressure levels. The gimbal-suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband are designed for excellent fit and maximum comfort that will last through long studio sessions. Two sets of ear pads are included, leatherette and velvet, so you can choose the one most comfortable to you. They easily twist on or off for quick replacement.
Cables: A 118" straight cord with a 3.5mm plug is installed on the headphones. A 118" coiled cord (4' unstretched) is also included, allowing you to easily swap them. Both cables feature mini-XLR 3-pin plugs on the headphone end for a secure connection.
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 24 kHz
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL / V
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Impedance: 55 ohms
- Dimensions: 3.673" diameter, 1.945" depth
- Weight: 9 ounces (incl. cable)