About the AKG Perception P3 S
For great-sounding backing vocals
The AKG Perception P3 S dynamic mic is an ideal choice for live performance backing vocals. This rugged mic features a metal body and wire mesh grill that holds up to rough handling. Its frequency response is tailored to the human voice, and the mic's internal windscreen keeps pops and breath noise to a minimum. The mic's on/off switch prevents extraneous noise from getting into the mix.
- dynamic microphone for backing vocals, guitar and wind instruments
- cardioid polar pattern
- metal body with wire mesh grill
- on/off switch
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- output impedance: 2,000 ohms
- sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- max. SPL: 144 dB
- 7-1/2" length x 2" diameter
- weight: 9.3 oz.
- XLR connector
- zipper bag
- stand adapter
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P3 S
What's in the box:
- Dynamic cardioid instrument microphone
- SA45 Stand adapter
- Zippered storage pouch
- User Instructions
- Microphone Guide
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AKG Perception P3 S
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The AKG Perception P3 S Cardioid Dynamic microphone is designed for live performances, particularly for backing vocals, guitar, and wind instruments. Its all-metal construction can withstand the rigors of live performance for years. The mic comes with an SA45 stand adapter, and a zippered storage pouch.
Polar Pattern: The P3 S has a cardioid polar pattern that is more sensitive to sounds directly in front of the element. This pattern helps control feedback, and reduces the pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and back.
On/Off Switch: The Perception P3 S is equipped with an on/off switch, which allows you to control the microphone while on stage.
Mounting: The P3 S comes with an SA45 stand adapter, which tilts approximately 140°. The adapter has 5/8"-27 threads, and comes with a metal thread adapter, so you can mount it to stands with 3/8"-16 threads.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: ≥ 2000 ohms
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: 144 dB SPL
- Output Connection: XLR male
- Dimensions: 2.007" diameter, 7.529" length
- Weight: 10.8 ounces