About the JBL CSA 1300Z
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Plenty of power for a commercial audio system
The JBL CSA1300Z provides 300 watts of clean, efficient power to drive a small- to medium-sized sound system. It can power multiple speakers effectively in a 70-volt commercial system. It's compatible with JBL's CSR-V volume control so you can hide the amp away in an equipment cabinet. A rack mounting kit is included.
- 300-watt mono power amplifier for commercial audio systems
- supports 70-volt and 100-volt distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- uses Crown's high-efficiency DriveCore™ technology to provide excellent audio performance
- master volume control with adjustable bass and treble levels
- illuminated rings around buttons and dials for easy operation in darkened environments
- rack mounting kit included
- Energy Star® certified
- compliant with HARMAN's GreenEdge™ environmental initiative
- RJ-45 connector for use with CSR-V in-wall volume control (not included)
- allows RS232 control of volume, mute and sleep mode
- 3-pin Euro-block connector with line/mic input switch for balanced input sources
- RCA input pair sums unbalanced stereo inputs to mono
- barrier strip main output compatible with low impedance or constant voltage systems
- unwired Euro-block connectors are included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 10-13/16"D (2U rack space)
- weight: 13.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NCSA1300Z-0-US
What's in the box:
- 70/100V Amplifier
- 3' Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- One 3-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 2 Rack ears
- 5 Spade terminals
- Eight 8mm machine screws
- 4 Adhesive rubber feet
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL CSA 1300Z
Overview: The JBL CSA1300Z is a single-channel installed amplifier with 300 watts of output power. The amplifier is designed for both 70/100V and 4/8Ω installations.
Inputs: The CSA1300Z has 1 input channel. A 3-pin Euroblock connector is provided for a balanced or unbalanced line-level signal, as well as a set of stereo RCAs (unbalanced) for playback from a CD player, digital media streamer, or other audio playback device. RCA input signals are summed to mono. Only one type of input signal (Euroblock or RCA) can be used at a time.
Outputs: A set-screw barrier strip is provided for the single output channel. This can be run as a high-impedance 70/100 volt output or a low-impedance 4/8Ω output. A DIP switch is provided for selecting either 70/100V or 4/8Ω. When set for 70/100V operation, a 70Hz high-pass filter is applied to the output signal. Crimp-on spade terminals are provided for a secure connection to the barrier-strip output. The spade terminals can accommodate speaker wire up to 10 ga.
Remote Volume Control: An RJ-45 socket let you connect an optional JBL CSR-V wall-mounted volume control (sold separately) for remotely controlling the output level. An optional RS232 controller (sold separately) can also be used for adjusting the volume remotely.
Front Panel: The amp's front panel contains the main Power switch with an illuminated outer ring. The ring will light Green to indicate the unit is connected to power, but has been placed into Sleep mode through an RS232 control signal, and Blue when the amp is in On and operating.
- Master Volume: A rotary control provides the output level adjustment. An illuminated outer ring will light Green to indicate a signal is present, and Red to indicate the signal is clipping.
- Bass & Treble: Individual Bass and Treble controls are provided for the output channel via recessed dials that require a screwdriver to adjust.
Mounting: Four adhesive rubber feet are provided for shelf or table-top use. Two included rack ears let you mount the amp into a standard 19" wide equipment rack, taking up 2U of vertical rack space.
- Maximum Power: 1 x 300W
- Configuration: 70/100V and 4/8Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (8Ω with tone controls flat)
- THD+N: < 0.05 % (full rated power, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >97dB
- Audio Inputs:
- Input Channels: 1 Balanced/Unbalanced
- Connectors: (1) Stereo RCAs, (1) 3-pin Euroblock
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ (RCA), 20kΩ (Euroblock)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu (nominal)
- Balanced Line Input: 775mV
- RCA Mono Sum: 300mV
- Audio Outputs:
- Output Channels: 1
- Output Connectors: (1) 5-Pin Barrier strip
- Tone Controls: Bass & Treble
- Mains Voltage: 100VAC - 240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- AC Power Consumption: 79 W (Standby), 124 W (Max)
- Mains Connector: IEC 3-pin
- Dimensions: Width = 17.0"/19.0" (w/rack ears), Height = 3.50", Depth = 13.25" (incl. power cord)
- Net Weight: 13.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 lbs.