About the JBL CSA 2300Z
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Two channels of clean power for your commercial audio system
The JBL CSA 2300Z provides 300 watts of clean, efficient power into two channels — enough to drive a medium-sized sound system in one or more rooms. It can effectively power multiple speakers in a 70- or 100-volt commercial system. And it's compatible with JBL's CSR-V volume control so you can hide the amp away in an equipment cabinet. A rack mounting kit is included.
- 300 watts x 2 power amplifier for commercial audio systems
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz at 8 ohms (±1dB)
- supports 70-volt and 100-volt distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- uses Crown's high-efficiency DriveCore™ technology to provide excellent audio performance
- dual independent volume controls
- bass and treble tone control for each channel
- illuminated rings around buttons and dials for easy operation in darkened environments
- Energy Star® certified
- compliant with HARMAN's GreenEdge™ environmental initiative
- rack mounting kit included
- dual RJ-45 connectors allow remote volume control of each channel with optional CSR-V interface
- channel one compatible with optional RS-232 remote control
- dual 3-pin Euro-block connectors for balanced input sources
- dual RCA input pairs sum unbalanced stereo inputs to mono
- barrier-strip outputs for channels 1 and 2
- unwired Euro-block connectors are included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 10-13/16"D (2U rack spaces)
- weight: 17.8 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NCSA2300Z-0-US
What's in the box:
- 70/100V Amplifier
- 3' Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Two 3-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors
- 2 Rack ears
- 10 Spade terminals
- Eight 8mm machine screws
- 4 Adhesive rubber feet
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL CSA 2300Z
Overview: The JBL CSA2300Z is a 2-channel installed amplifier with 300 watts of output power from each channel. The amplifier is designed for both 70/100V and 4/8Ω installations.
Inputs: The CSA2300Z has 2 input channels. Two 3-pin Euroblock connectors are provided for balanced and unbalanced line-level signals, as well as 2 sets of stereo RCAs (unbalanced) for playback from a CD player, digital media streamer, or other audio playback device. RCA input signals are summed to mono. Only one type of input signal (Euroblock or RCA) can be used at a time.
Outputs: Two set-screw barrier strips are provided for the output channels. These can be run as high-impedance 70/100 volt outputs or low-impedance 4/8Ω outputs. Each output has a DIP switch for selecting either 70/100V or 4/8Ω. When set for 70/100V operation, a 70Hz high-pass filter is applied to the output signal. Crimp-on spade terminals are provided for a secure connection to each barrier-strip output. The spade terminals can accommodate speaker wire up to 10 ga.
Remote Volume Control: Two RJ-45 sockets let you connect optional JBL CSR-V wall-mounted volume controls (sold separately) for remotely controlling the levels of each channel individually. An optional RS232 controller (sold separately) can also be used for adjusting the volume remotely.
Front Panel: The amp's front panel contains the main Power switch with an illuminated outer ring. The ring will light Green to indicate the unit is connected to power, but has been placed into Sleep mode through an RS232 control signal, and Blue when the amp is in On and operating.
- Master 1 & 2: Two rotary controls provide independent level adjustment for each channel. Illuminated outer rings will light Green to indicate a signal is present, and Red to indicate the signal is clipping.
- Bass & Treble: Individual Bass and Treble controls are provided for each channel via recessed dials that require a screwdriver to adjust.
Mounting: Four adhesive rubber feet are provided for shelf or table-top use. Two included rack ears let you mount the amp into a standard 19" wide equipment rack, taking up 2U of vertical rack space.
- Maximum Power: 2 x 300W
- Configuration: 70/100V and 4/8Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (8Ω with tone controls flat)
- THD+N: < 0.05 % (full rated power, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >97dB
- Audio Inputs:
- Input Channels: 2 Balanced/Unbalanced
- Connectors: (2) Stereo RCAs, (2) 3-pin Euroblock
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ (RCA), 20kΩ (Euroblock)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu (nominal)
- Balanced Line Input: 775mV
- RCA Mono Sum: 300mV
- Audio Outputs:
- Output Channels: 2
- Output Connectors: (2) 5-Pin Barrier strips
- Tone Controls: Bass & Treble (each channel)
- Mains Voltage: 100VAC - 240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- AC Power Consumption: 79 W (Standby), 124 W (Max)
- Mains Connector: IEC 3-pin
- Dimensions: Width = 17.0"/19.0" (w/rack ears), Height = 3.50", Depth = 13.25" (incl. power cord)
- Net Weight: 17.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20.6 lbs.