About the JBL CBT 1000
Tailor your sound system
Tailor your sound system
There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all commercial sound system. Fortunately, JBL's CBT 1000 fits your space more like a tailored suit. It's loaded with smart technology that lets you shape the speaker's output so music and speech come through loud and clear throughout the listening area. This impressive column speaker features six 6-1/2" low-frequency drivers and twenty-four 1" soft dome tweeters in a powerful, flexible line array that can handle up to 1,500 watts.
Aim sound where you want it
The CBT 1000 is built to give you a great deal of directional control. It starts with a tapered horizontal waveguide that provides continuously varying dispersion, for better coverage from corner to corner in difficult acoustic environments. You can tailor the output of each speaker in your installation through a range of four "Pattern Up" and four "Pattern Down" coverage angle settings, all without the need for external signal processing. Constant Beamwidth Technology™ keeps directivity constant through the highest frequencies.
And the included swiveling pan/tilt mounting bracket adds ±45° swivel and ±15°tilt so you can physically aim the speaker where you want it.
- six 6-1/2" low-frequency drivers and twenty-four 1" soft dome tweeters in line array
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- power handling: 1,500 watts program power
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies
- sends more sound toward far side of room to make front-to-back sound levels more consistent
- switchable voicing: flat response in music mode or midrange presence peak in speech mode
- vertical dispersion is individually adjustable for each speaker in your installation
- 16 possible patterns through a range of 4 "Pattern Up" angles and 4 "Pattern Down" coverage angles
- tapered horizontal waveguide provides continuously varying horizontal dispersion for better coverage from corner to corner
- fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet with powder-coated aluminum grille
- IP55-rated dust- and moisture-resistant
- swiveling pan/tilt mounting bracket included (±45° swivel/±15°tilt)
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 9-15/16"W x 40-1/4"H x 13-5/8"D
- weight: 54 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CBT 1000-WH
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL CBT 1000