About the JBL EON ONE Compact
The little giant
The little giant
JBL's EON Series powered speakers are known for high performance and intelligent design. Now, JBL brings you the EON ONE Compact portable self-contained PA system — a lightweight enclosure which contains a 8" subwoofer, a 1" tweeter, a 4-channel mixer, and a built-in amplifier with 120 watts peak power. At only 18 pounds, the compact polypropylene enclosure is easy to transport and simple to set up.
Mixing it up
The EON ONE Compact's integrated mixer offers line and microphone inputs for a variety of sound sources:
- Channels 1 and 2 have inputs for line (1/4") and microphone (XLR) connections, along with phantom power to operate condenser microphones.
- Channel 3 offers a hi-Z 1/4" TRS jack for connecting a guitar or other electric instrument.
- Channel 4 accepts a 3.5mm stereo plug from your personal media devices.
The mixer also features bass and treble controls; a Reverb knob allows you to apply a variety of JBL and Lexicon effects including reverb, delay, and chorus. A one-touch Ducking switch lowers the level of music playback when the system detects speech input.
Wired or wireless
In addition to the mixer's line- and microphone-level inputs, you can also stream audio from your smartphone to the EON ONE Compact via Bluetooth and control the system from your phone using JBL's free Compact Connect app (available for Android and iOS). You'll get additional capabilities with the app, including 8-band output EQ and the ability to create system presets for speedy setup. You can run two EON ONE Compact units in stereo with the unit's pass-through output jack or the app, which also allows you to control up to four units simultaneously.
The EON ONE Compact runs on a battery with 12 hours of life which recharges in only 2-1/2 hours when the system is not in use, and as little as six hours when the system is in operation. Two USB 3.0 ports offer high-speed charging for your portable devices.
The system's rugged polypropylene exterior and perforated steel grille helps protect the speakers from accidental damage. A built-in handle lets you carry the enclosure with one hand, making it simple to transport. A standard 36mm pole mount gives you additional setup options.
- compact portable PA system
- includes 1" high-frequency driver and 8" subwoofer
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music
- built-in Class D amplifier (120 watts peak power)
- 20 watts peak for 1" driver
- 100 watts peak for 8" sub
- Ch 1-2: combo 1/4"/XLR line/mic inputs with phantom power
- Ch 3: Hi-Z line-level input with 1/4" TRS jack for electric instruments
- Ch 4: 1/8" stereo input jack for use with portable devices
- master volume control
- built-in effects: reverb, delay, chorus
- outputs: 1/4", 3.5 mm (headphone)
- control system remotely from smartphone via JBL's Compact Connect app
- ducking feature lowers music automatically when speech is detected
- max SPL output: 112 dB
- frequency response: 45-18,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- coverage: 100° (horizontal), 60° (vertical)
- battery life: 12 hours (recharges in 2-1/2 hours)
- dimensions: 15-3/4"H x 10"W x 11-1/2"D
- weight: 17.6 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EON ONE COMPACT
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL EON ONE Compact
Features & specs
|Number of speakers||1|
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|System Frequency response||45-18000|