JBL EON ONE PRO
Rechargeable portable PA system
From JBL Pro: EON One Pro PA System
Item # 855EONEP | MFR # EON ONE PRO
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the JBL EON ONE PRO by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Set up and play almost anywhere
JBL's EON ONE PRO all-in-one PA system consists of a loaded subwoofer enclosure with a built-in powered mixer, along with a slender linear array speaker system. What's more, it can run on its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack as well as AC wall current, so you can pretty much rock out anywhere you want. Just add some mics and cables, and you'll be on your way to wowing the scene at the party or picnic. The EON ONE PRO will also work quite well for a conference room, music class, or as a practice PA for a rock band. You can lower the array for different situations, by using fewer spacers.
I've heard this system — our JBL rep set it up for us here in the Crutchfield parking lot. Believe me, the music he streamed from his phone played loud and clear, and the coverage was incredibly wide. JBL's Directivity Control Geometry, their patent-pending speaker configuration, optimizes the position and angle of each speaker component to ensure wide and consistent sound coverage.
Power you can feel
The built-in amplifier delivers a total of 250 watts to all the drivers, and a built-in output limiter ensures you won't damage anything if you turn up the volume a little too high. The speaker stand/storage unit contains the system's 8" subwoofer and also serves as an efficient bass-reflex enclosure that produces bass you'll be able to feel even from across the room.
The mixer features four mic/line inputs. You can activate phantom power on two inputs for any condenser microphones. Two other inputs can be set for high-impedance sources, so you can plug a couple of guitars directly into the system, for instance. You can plug in a stereo source via RCA or headphone-type connections. And, conveniently, you can stream music wirelessly with a compatible Bluetooth® device. The onboard USB port will keep your device charged while it plays.
- powered PA speaker array with 7-channel mixer
- six 2" speakers plus 8" subwoofer
- 250-watt amplifier
- max SPL: 118 dB
- nominal coverage: 100° horizontal, 50° vertical
- frequency response: 45-18,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (AC power cable included)
- 6-hour run time, 5-hour charge time
- channels 1-4: mono mic/line inputs (combo XLR/TRS)
- treble, bass, reverb, on/off, mic/line, and volume controls
- channels 1 and 2: switchable +48V phantom power
- channels 3 and 4: switchable Hi-Z inputs for connecting instruments directly
- channels 5/6: stereo line inputs (RCA and 1/8-inch TRS)
- Bluetooth input for streaming
- L/R monitor outputs (RCA) with volume control
- pass thru output (XLR) for connecting a second unit
- USB port (for charging only)
- speaker array can be disassembled into three pieces and stored inside sub/stand for travel
- socket on top of array for optional accessory mount (for camera or lights)
- mounting bracket for your mobile device
- weight: 37.5 lbs
- subwoofer/stand dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 23-7/16"H x 15-13/16"D
- warranty: speakers 5 years, amp 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Powered mixer
- Speaker array
- 2 Speaker array spacer columns
- 9.5' Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Quickstart guide
- Safety and warnings
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Mic inputs||4 x XLR|
|Line inputs||4 x TRS|
|Monitor outputs||2 x RCA|
|Number of speakers||2|
|Drivers per speaker||6|
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||6 x 2"|
|System Frequency response||37.5-18500|
Overview: The JBL Eon One Pro is an all-in-one, portable, 6 channel, PA system designed for clubs, presentations, and small venues. It features a powered mixer, with a built-in 8" woofer, along with a collapsible speaker array of six 2" high-frequency drivers, all housed in a durable polypropylene enclosure. The speaker array and each of the two spacer sections contain the wiring contacts, so no external wiring is required, making setup and breakdown quick and easy. The Eon One Pro can be powered with the included AC power cord or from the internal, rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries which offer approximately 6 hours of use on a full charge.
Speakers: The Eon One Pro consists of an 8" woofer, housed with the mixer/amplifier, and a collapsible speaker array "tower" with six 2" high-frequency drivers. The speaker array has 2 additional spacer sections that, if used, give the speaker a total height of 8'. If one spacer is used, it gives the speaker array 5' of height and if no spacers are used, the speaker array is a little over 3' from ground level. The convex shape of the speaker array gives a wide angle of coverage with approximately 100˚ of horizontal and 50˚ of vertical coverage. Each of the three speaker array pieces slip together and, when broken down, can all fit inside the mixer module for easy portability. The top section of the speaker array has a built-in accessory mount for an optional camera or lighting piece.
Powered Mixer: The mixer section of the Eon One Pro has 4 mono input channels, each with a balanced combination XLR/1/4" jack, and a stereo pair of RCA jacks for input 5/6. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair a Bluetooth enabled device to the powered mixer and stream music. A USB (Type-A) port provides a 5 V/1 A output for charging a tablet or smartphone, but no connectivity is available. Bluetooth signals get passed out the built-in speakers in mono, while the Monitor output (RCA) will pass a stereo signal. A flip-up cover on top of the mixer acts as a carry-handle when closed and, when open, can hold a tablet for Bluetooth music playback.
- Channels 1 - 4: Each of these channel "strips" has Bass, Treble, Reverb with On/Off switches for each channel, Volume controls as well as Mic/Line buttons. A main panel Phantom power button activates +48V of phantom power for Channels 1 and 2 and a Hi-Z (impedance) switch is provided for Channels 3 and 4. This is used when running hotter line-level signals.
- Channels 5/6: This input is a stereo RCA input with a Volume control only.
- Outputs: Aside from outputting sound through the built-in speakers, the mixer also has a Monitor Output with its own Volume control. This is a stereo RCA output that can pass the main mixed signal out to another powered speaker, recorder, or other processor. It also has a single male XLR Pass Thru jack that can be used to connect multiple Eon One Pro line arrays together for increased sound output.
- LEDs: The mixer panel has two single LEDs, one for Power and the other a Limit indicator. It also contains an 8-segment LED battery level meter for the internal battery.
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37.5 Hz - 18.5 kHz
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 18 kHz
- AC Input: 100 - 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, 220 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- USB Port: 500 mA power supply only
- Amp Design: Class D
- System Power Rating: 250 W LF/HF
- Inputs: 6 (4 x mono mic/line, 1 x stereo)
- 1-4: XLR/1/4" combo jacks
- 5/6: Stereo RCA jacks
- Input Impedance:
- Ch 1-4 combo XLR: 40 K Ohms balanced
- Ch 1-2 combo TRS: 40 K Ohms balanced
- Ch 3-4 combo TRS (Hi-Z button disabled): 40 K Ohms balanced
- Ch 3-4 combo TRS (Hi-Z button enabled): 40 K Ohms unbalanced
- Ch 5/6: 5 K Ohms unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48 V (Ch 1-4 XLR inputs)
- Output Connectors: 3 (1 x stereo RCA, 1 x XLR mono pass thru)
- Output Impedance:
- RCA Monitor: 100 Ohms unbalanced
- XLR pass thru: 37 Ohms balanced
- EQ: Bass and Treble controls for each channel, +/-12 dB cut and boost
- Bluetooth: 2-channel audio input streaming
- Internal Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Run Time: Up to 6 hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 5 hours
- LF Driver: 1 x 8" woofer
- HF Driver: 6 x 2" drivers
- Coverage Pattern: 100˚ H x 50˚ V
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grill: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Dimensions: Width - 10.50", Height - 23.19", Depth - 15.50"
- Weight: 37.5 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.