About the JBL GSF3
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Tough, compact outdoor speakers
Weatherproof JBL GSF3 speakers offer a relatively compact form-factor with convenient stake-mount and surface-mount installation options. Each speaker features a 3" polypropylene cone woofer and 13/16" titanium dome tweeter that deliver robust sound in a wide 90° conical coverage pattern. They can handle up to 30 watts when using the 8-ohm bypass, or you can use the built-in transformer tap to integrate them into a commercial distributed audio system. Two convenient color options help you match the speakers to your landscaping.
- 3" polypropylene cone woofer and 13/16" titanium dome tweeter
- multi-tap transformer for commercial systems
- 3.75, 7.5, and 15 watts at 70 volts
- 7.5 and 15 watt taps at 100 volts
- 8-ohm bypass setting for use with standard home audio receivers and amps
- 30 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- 90° conical coverage pattern
- frequency response: 120-15,000 Hz
- maximum SPL: 103 dB
- sensitivity: 82 dB
- 38" speaker wire attached
- included accessories: in-ground stake and L-bracket for surface mounting
Dimensions and warranty:
- 5-3/16"W x 8-1/2"H x 6-5/8"D
- weight: 3.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBL-GSF3-TN
What's in the box:
- Two 3" landscape speakers (tan) with attached 38" bare-ended wire
- 2 L-brackets
- Two 8.5" Ground stakes
- 4 Gel-filled wire nuts
- 4mm Allen key
- 3mm Allen key
- Eight 5mm machine screws with lock-washers
- Installation guide
- Specification sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JBL GSF3
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||3.0|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.8|
|System Frequency response||120Hz-15kH|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Overview: The JBL GSF3 Landscape Speaker can provide high fidelity and broad sound coverage for a wide range of commercial outdoor applications. Designed for 8-ohm or 70/100V applications, the GSF3 speakers feature a 15 watt 70/100V transformer and can handle up to 30 watts RMS (120W peak) in 8-ohm bypass mode.
Construction: The GSF3 features a 3" polypropylene woofer and a coaxially-mounted 0.8" titanium dome tweeter mounted in a sealed Polycarbonate and ABS enclosure that's IP66 rated for all-weather use. An adjustable base lets you tilt and swivel the speakers for ideal aiming using the provided Allen keys.
8Ω & 70/100V Connections: The GSF3 includes a built-in 38" length of 18-gauge speaker wire extending from the speaker's mounting base for connection to your amplifier. The two insulated wires are encased in a durable outer rubber jacket and include dialectric gel-filled wire nuts for secure connections. The speakers are rated for 30W RMS (120W peak) in 8-ohm mode. A tap dial on the underside of the speaker provide the following tap settings:
- 70V: 3.8W, 7.5W, 15W
- 100V: 7.5W, 15W
- 8Ω: Transformer bypass
Mounting: Two options are available for mounting the GSF3 landscape speakers:
- Ground Stakes: Two 8.5" metal ground stakes are provided for landscape mounting the speakers. An opening in the top of the stake allows the speaker wire to extend through the stake and out a lower opening.
- L-Bracket: Two L-brackets let you attach the speakers to a wall or other vertical structure. The L-bracket attaches to the base of the speaker in the same place the ground stake attaches. The L-bracket extends the speaker out from the mounting surface 2-3/4". An opening in the mounting point of the bracket allows the speaker wire to be fed through it and out the bracket, similar to the Ground Stakes.