About the JBL IRX115S
Heavy bass, light weight
Heavy bass, light weight
JBL's IRX115S powered PA subwoofer is designed to provide powerful bass in any kind of venue — nightclub, church, or auditorium. The onboard amplifier delivers up to 1300 watts peak, allowing the sub to hit levels up to 128 dB so that everyone hears and feels the bass.
Ins and outs
The IRX115S's input section provides user-selectable crossover settings, phase adjustment, speaker protection, and simple component optimization. Direct XLR outputs allow you to integrate your IRX115S into larger systems with no need for extra Y-cords or a mixer.
Tough, lightweight enclosure
The IRX115S features a tuned, ported enclosure made of MDF for durability and light weight. The enclosure's reinforced metal grille protects your subwoofer, and JBL's patented DuraFlex coating ensures that the cabinet will resist the inevitable bumps and drops encountered on the road. Ergonomically-designed handles make transport simple, and the top pole mount socket allows you to mount speakers above the sub for better coverage.
- powered PA subwoofer
- 15" woofer with 3" voice coil
- 1300-watt Class D amplification (400 watts continuous)
- lightweight, ported MDF enclosure with reinforced metal grille and ergonomic handles
- built-in standard pole mount
- selectable crossover points (80, 100, 120 Hz)
- maximum SPL: 128 dB
- frequency response: 45-103 Hz (-3 dB)
- inputs: 2 XLR/TRS combo (line level only)
- outputs: 2 XLR
- dimensions: 23.6"H x 18.9" W x 18.9" D
- weight: 65.3 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBL-IRX115S-NA
What's in the box:
- Active PA subwoofer
- 77" AC power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety instructions
JBL IRX115S reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL IRX115S
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||15|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||45-103Hz|
|RMS Power rating||400|
|Program Power rating||---|
|Peak Power rating||1300|
|Line Inputs||(2) XLR/1/4" combo|
Overview: The JBL IRX115S is a portable PA subwoofer designed for performers and musicians, fitness instructors, coaches, educators and presenters. It features a built-in 1300W amplifier powering a single 15" woofer, all housed in a durable MDF enclosure that's lightweight and portable.
Amplifier&Driver: The JBL IRX115S features a 15" woofer capable of delivering high-quality sound with a frequency response from 42Hz - 103Hz. The subwoofer driver is powered by a 400W RMS/1300W (peak) Class-D amplifier, producing up to 128dB SPL, with a wide omnidirectional coverage area. The subwoofer and amplifier are housed in a rugged MDF enclosure with protective black coating and a metal-mesh grille, providing long-lasting durability and performance.
Inputs&Outputs: The IRX115S includes the following connections:
- Inputs 1&2: Two balanced female XLR/1/4" combo jacks can accept line-level signals.
- Pass-Thru: Two corresponding male XLR jacks provide pass-thru connections for each Input, letting you pass the signals out to additional PA speakers (sold separately).
- Power: A push-button power switch and corresponding LED activate/deactivate the PA subwoofer.
- Master Volume: Adjusts the overall output level. A corresponding LED lights to indicate signal, along with activation of the built-in limiter from too high of an input signal.
- X-Over: A built-in low-pass crossover can be activated, with three cutoff points available: 80Hz, 100Hz, and 120Hz.
- Polarity: A push-button On/Off switch lets you reverse the signal polarity between 0˚ and 180˚.
Powering: The JBL IRX115S includes a 77" AC power cord for powering the PA system.
Mounting&Portability: The IRX115S features built-in rubber feet for stage or floor placement. The top panel includes an M20 x 2.5P threaded opening for pole-mounting optional full-range JBL PA speakers (sold separately). The IRX115S weighs 65.3 lbs., and includes built-in carry-handles on both sides for easy transportation.
- PA Type: Self-amplified Subwoofer
- Input Channels: 2
- Drivers: (1) 15"
- Power Rating: 400W RMS / 1300W Peak
- Sensitivity: 128dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-103Hz
- Coverage Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Inputs: (2) Balanced XLR/1/4" TRS Combo jacks (line-level)
- Outputs: (2) Male XLR pass-thrus
- Xover: Selectable low-pass: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz
- Dimensions: W = 18.88", H = 24.0", D = 18.75"/ 20.75" (including power cord)
- Weight: 65.3 lbs.