About the dbx DriveRack RTA-M
dbx designed the RTA-M reference microphone to measure room acoustics in conjunction with their DriveRack Series processors. When used with the System Setup and Auto EQ Wizards, its flat frequency response and omnidirectional pickup pattern make it ideal for optimizing system response, even in the most difficult environments
The RTA-M features flat response from 20 to 20,000 Hz, allowing you to get reliable measurements and make your "pinking" more precise. The RTA-M runs on the phantom power provided by your DriveRack, and comes with a case and microphone clip.
- made to complement DriveRack series of signal processors
- flat frequency response for Real Time Analysis/"pinking"
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- omnidirectional polar pattern
- back electret condenser element
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RTA-M
What's in the box:
- RTA-M measurement microphone
- Microphone clip
dbx DriveRack RTA-M reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the dbx DriveRack RTA-M
Overview: The dbx DriveRack RTA-M is a real-time audio analyzing microphone for use with DriveRack PA series and the DriveRack 260 speaker management products. The microphone includes an adjustable microphone clip (5/8" thread), and comes in a hard plastic protective case.
Microphone: The RTA-M is an omni-directional microphone with a flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz. This allows you to accurately analyze the room's acoustics using "pink noise". The RTA-M is a back electret condenser mic, which requires phantom power, which is supplied by the DriveRack units.
Applications: The RTA-M measurement microphone can optimize your sound system, when used with the DriveRack PA series of PA system management systems. Using the management system "wizards", the mic can help you adjust left/right speaker balance, low/mid/high level balance, and analyze the room so room EQ and feedback suppression can be applied.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms (+/-30%) at 1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -63dB (+/- 3dB)
- Operating Voltage: 9V to 52 VDC (phantom power)