About the Powerall Journey
PowerAll designed the Journey power pack to make your next trip easier. This versatile device serves as a Bluetooth speaker, a charger for your portable devices, a jump starter for your car, and even a handy flashlight. This weather-resistant PowerAll features two USB ports for charging your devices and a charging adapter cable with multiple device tips, as well as a set of jumper cables.
The Journey features a 1-3/4" Bluetooth speaker for streaming music, along with a built-in microphone that allows you to use it as a speakerphone. It connects easily to smartphones, tablet PCs, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The Journey's built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery offers 12 hours of play time at maximum volume.
Jumpstart your vehicle
To use the Journey as a jump starter, just plug the jumper cables into the dedicated outlet, put the clamps on your battery, and crank the engine. The 16,000 mAh battery delivers 600A of jump start current, enough to start the average car over 20 times. The PowerAll also excels as a flashlight, putting out 110 lumens in a 300-foot radius. The flashlight has three modes of operation: flashlight, strobe, and an automatic SOS beacon that runs up to 320 hours on a full charge.
The Journey is a Bluetooth speaker, a jump starter, an equipment charger, and a safety device. With everything it can do, how can you do without it?
- portable power pack
- lithium-ion battery
- starts your vehicle and charges your portable devices
- portable Bluetooth speaker for use with smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- built-in microphone for hands-free wireless speakerphone operation
- 2 USB charging ports — charges two portable devices simultaneously
- includes AC and DC chargers for power pack
- jumper cables included
- built-in LED flashlight
- jump start current: 600A
- battery capacity: 16,000 mAh
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PBJS16000WS
What's in the box:
- Portable jump starter with integrated Bluetooth speaker
- Jumper cables
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- 12V car charger (attached 58" cable)
- 20" Stereo minijack cable
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
More details on the Powerall Journey
Vehicle Jump Starter: The PowerAll Journey features a powerful 600A Peak Amp jump starter for your vehicle; it comes with a pair of 18" jump start cables. Allow 10-15 seconds in between jump start attempts. Disconnect the jumper cables from the battery or the PowerAll device within 10 seconds after the vehicle engine has started to avoid accidental overheating and any possible damage to the PowerAll Journey.
Built-In Bluetooth Speaker: The PowerAll Journey incorporates a built-in Bluetooth (4.0+EDR) speaker that supports wireless music streaming (A2DP/AVRCP) and hands-free communication (HFP).
- Wireless Music Streaming: You can wireless stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth source device to the PowerAll Journey with basic Play/Pause control. The Journey's built-in Battery provides up to 12 hours of playback time at max volume level.
- Hands-Free Communication: You can answer a phone call from your Bluetooth-enabled phone on the PowerAll Journey. The Journey's built-in mic lets you carry on your side of the conversation, while the caller is heard the its built-in speaker. You will still need to use your phone to make calls.
Aux Input: The PowerAll Journey's Aux input (3.5mm) allows connection of practically any portable audio device with an analog output or headphone jack.
Dual USB Charging Ports: The two 5V/2.1A USB (type-A) ports can be used simultaneously to charge smartphones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS units, MP3 players, wireless headphones, portable gaming systems, etc. A typical phone takes approximately two hours to charge. Once the devices plugged into the USB ports are fully charged, the PowerAll Journey will go into sleep mode to preserve its battery.
IPX5 Splash Proof: The PowerAll Journey is IPX5 splash proof rated, with a polymer & rubber housing. The device should not be submerged in water.
LED Flashlight: The ultra-bright LED (110 lumens) flashlight has three illumination modes; constant on, strobe flashing, and SOS signal pattern for emergency help.
Rechargeable Battery: The PowerAll Journey is powered by a built-in, high capacity lithium battery (1600mAh). AC and DC power supplies are included for recharging the PowerAll's built-in battery at home or on the road. The AC adapter plugs into a standard household AC outlet and the 12-volt adapter plugs into the car's cigarette lighter type port. It takes 3-4 hours to fully charge the PowerAll.
Safety & Protection: The PowerAll Journey has over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over voltage protection, and over charge protection built-in to ensure the safety of all your valuable devices and vehicles.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked