About the DreamWave Survivor
Power to spare
Using the included jumper cables, you can actually jump start a car with the Survivor.
Power to spare
The DreamWave Survivor portable Bluetooth speaker was made for outdoor adventure. It's tough, waterproof — and in an automotive emergency, has enough power to jump start your car with its provided jumper cables. The Survivor's built-in LED flashlight can throw out a beam reaching up to 400 feet and has an SOS flash sequence. And the Survivor delivers robust sound thanks to 30 watts of amplification.
Speakerphone and more
The Survivor has a built-in microphone. When a call comes in to your connected smartphone, you can use the Survivor as a speakerphone for hands-free conversations. And you can also keep your smartphone powered up through the Survivor's USB charging port. The built-in rechargeable batteries can deliver up to 16 hour of continuous operation.
- portable Bluetooth speaker for use with smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- 30 watts total system power
- built-in microphone for hands-free wireless speakerphone operation
- IPX5-rated waterproof, dirt-proof, and shockproof
- built-in LED flashlight with SOS flasher
- built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 16 hours
- battery capacity: 12000mAh
- car battery jump starter with 400A max. continuous discharge current
- stereo minijack auxiliary input with stereo minijack cable
- NFC touch pairing with compatible Android™ devices
- USB charging cable
- 4-3/4"W x 4-3/4"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 4.1 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SURVIVOR
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker w/ built-in jump starter and LED flaslight
- AC power adapter (attached 57" DC cord)
- 4 AC plug inserts (US/AU/EU/UK)
- 12V Car adapter (attached 57" DC cord)
- 5' Stereo minijack cable
- 19" Jump starter cables
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
More details on the DreamWave Survivor
Bluetooth Speaker w/ Jump Starter & LED Flashlight: Dreamwave Audio's Survivor is an all-in-one, high-performance 30W Bluetooth speaker sound system with integrated 400A emergency 12V car battery jump starter and built-in LED flashlight.
Rugged & Portable Design: The Survivor's rugged construction and IPX5 splashproof rating protects it against water, dust, sand, & snow. Its portable design and sturdy heavy-duty aluminum handle makes it the ideal outdoor activity speaker on the go.
Note: The Survivor is splashproof, not waterproof. It cannot be submerged in water.
Full-Range Sound: The Dreamwave Audio Survivor Bluetooth speaker is equipped with two tweeters and two full-range drivers powered by a built-in 30W amplifier with anti-distortion circuitry for full, rich, clear sound.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Dreamwave Audio Survivor features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.0+EDR), so you can wireless connect to your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, or other Bluetooth source devices. The Survivor supports Bluetooth music streaming (A2DP/AVRCP) w/ aptX and Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP), as well as a simple secure pairing (SSP) & Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Wireless Audio Streaming w/ aptX: The Survivor can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled device; such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, laptop, or other device. You'll be able to control Play & Pause functions from the Survivor. You will need to continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist information. In addition to support for Bluetooth's standard SBC codec, the Survivor offers compatibility with aptX for "CD-quality" like sound from compatible Android (OS 4.0+) devices.
- Hands-Free Communication: The Survivor has a built-in microphone so you can use it as a hands-free speaker phone. Use the Survivor to answer and end phone calls. You will continue to use your Bluetooth mobile phone to manually enter a phone number, phonebook access, voice-dialing and other advanced calling functions.
- SSP & NFC: With Simple Secure Pairing (SSP), a single button press pairs your Bluetooth-enabled device with the Survivor; no complicated PIN to enter. Android (OS 4.0+) smartphones & tablets that have Near Field Communication (NFC) pair simply by touching the Android device to the unit's NFC tag.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Dreamwave Audio Survivor.
Car Battery Jump Starter: The emergency car battery jump starter (400A max) is powerful enough to start up a 7.0L V8 engine.
LED Flashlight: It also has an ultra-bright 110 lumens LED flashlight capable of projecting up to 400' of light distance with SOS flash sequence to assist you in the dark wilderness.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Survivor is fitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for directly connecting an external portable audio device that features an analog output or headphone jack.
USB Charging Port: The Survivor is capable of recharging the battery of your Bluetooth-enabled device from the speaker's built-in USB-A (5V/1A) port. Now you don't need to carry an extra charger to keep your devices powered up. This USB port does not support audio playback.
Rechargeable Battery: The Dreamwave Audio Survivor is powered by a built-in, rechargeable lithium battery (12000mAh) that provides up to 14 hours of continuous playback time at moderate volume levels or only 7 hours at max volume. The battery can be recharged using the included AC power adapter or 12V car adapter.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?