Whirlwind Medusa Snake
Standard Series 8-channel 100-foot snake with 4 XLR returns
Our take on the Whirlwind Medusa Snake by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Whirlwind still builds the Medusa Series snakes at the company's Rochester, NY factory, same as they have been for decades. The Standard Series 100-foot snake includes a fan with 8 XLR connectors plus 4 male XLR returns. The steel stagebox uses rugged metal connectors, and the cable bundle is well protected, yet flexible. Each Whirlwind XLR connector is embossed with a channel number for easy identification.
The whole package is so dependable that Whirlwind backs it with a lifetime guarantee. Find out why Medusa snakes are the touring standard worldwide.
- 100-foot 8x4 snake with 8 XLR inputs and 4 XLR male returns
- heavy-duty powder-coated steel stagebox with Whirlwind connectors and integrated handle
- Whirlwind by Belden heavy-duty, flexible, multi-pair cable
- each pair contains two 24-gauge insulated conductors with 100% foil shield
- fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points
- fan features Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters
- wire mesh hanger supports the fanout at the board
- strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee