About the Whirlwind Medusa Snake
Whirlwind still builds the Medusa Series snakes at the company's Rochester, NY factory, same as they have been for decades. The Standard Series 100-foot snake includes a fan with 8 XLR connectors plus 4 male XLR returns. The steel stagebox uses rugged metal connectors, and the cable bundle is well protected, yet flexible. Each Whirlwind XLR connector is embossed with a channel number for easy identification.
The whole package is so dependable that Whirlwind backs it with a lifetime guarantee. Find out why Medusa snakes are the touring standard worldwide.
- 100-foot 8x4 snake with 8 XLR inputs and 4 XLR male returns
- heavy-duty powder-coated steel stagebox with Whirlwind connectors and integrated handle
- Whirlwind by Belden heavy-duty, flexible, multi-pair cable
- each pair contains two 24-gauge insulated conductors with 100% foil shield
- fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points
- fan features Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters
- wire mesh hanger supports the fanout at the board
- strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MS-8-4-XL-100
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Whirlwind Medusa Snake