About the Mackie DRM212-P
When you're looking for powerful performance, Mackie has always stepped up to the plate, and their DRM212-P PA speaker is no exception to that rule. With high power handling and great sound, this speaker gives you all the performance you need and more.
The DRM212-P is built around a 12" woofer and a 1.4" high-frequency titanium compression driver for clear, balanced, full-range sound. With up to 800 watts RMS power handling, it'll give you all the volume you need. The DRM212-P's ported enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood with a tough polyurea textured coating that shrugs off surface damage. A powder-coated perforated steel grille protects the speakers from impact damage.
Convenient carrying handles on either side panel and the top panel make transport easy. The cabinet is configured for use as a stand-up unit or a stage monitor, and Its NL-4 speakON input and output give you a secure connection. Seven M10 flypoints and a dual-angle pole-mount socket give you multiple options for mounting the speaker.
When you're looking for a rugged, high-performance PA speaker, Mackie's always covered all the bases, and the DRM212-P extends that tradition into the 21st century. Whatever setting you're in, it's ready to rock the house.
- 2-way PA speaker
- 12" low-frequency driver
- 1.4" compression-driver tweeter
- handles up to 800 watts RMS (1600 watts peak)
- frequency range: 60-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 5/8" plywood enclosure with black textured finish
- NL-4 speakON input and output
- dual-angle pole mounting
- seven M10 fly points
- protection circuit for high-frequency driver
- coverage: 90° horizontal; 60° vertical
- maximum SPL: 128 dB
- power rating: 800 watts RMS (1600 watts peak)
- frequency range: 70-18,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- impedance: 8 ohms
- dimensions: 14.7"W x 25"H x 16.2"D
- weight: 42 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DRM212-P
What's in the box:
- Passive 12" 2-way loudspeaker
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Mackie DRM212-P
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1.4|
|System Frequency response||60Hz-20kHz|
|Inputs||(1) Female SpeakON|
Overview: The Mackie DRM212-P is a professional 2-way passive loudspeaker featuring custom transducers housed in a touring-grade plywood cabinet designed for consistent performance in all applications. The Mackie DRM212-P can be floor- or pole-mounted and is equipped with M10 anchor points for suspending or "flying" the speaker.
Drivers: The Mackie DRM212-P features a 12" high-excursion woofer and a 1.4" titanium dome compression driver. A precision internal crossover @ 1.5kHz features premium-grade components and precise tuning for maximum clarity and performance.
Cabinet: The Mackie passive loudspeaker cabinet is constructed of road-worthy plywood, with internal bracing for optimal acoustic performance, and covered in a highly-durable textured coating. The two drivers are protected by a heavy-gauge, powder-coated steel grille. The DRM212-P features a unique ported design that provides a smooth and punchy low-frequency response.
Input & Thru Connections The DRM212-P features a female SpeakON Input connector that gets connected to the output of a power amplifier (sold separately), and a female SpeakON Thru connector (output) for daisy-chaining multiple speakers together.
Mounting & Portability: The Mackie DRM212-P features two 35mm pole-mount openings, one vertical and one at a 7˚ downward angle, that lets you mount the loudspeaker on a pole or tripod (both sold separately). The DRM212-P can be suspended vertically using (at least) three of the ten M10 mounting points. The Mackie PA-A2 Eyebolt kit (sold separately) is an ideal option when suspending the speaker. The DRM212-P can also be placed upright on a floor or stage or can be set on its side horizontally as a stage monitor with a 50˚upward angle. Three convenient carry-handles (one on each side and one on top) are provided for portability.
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90˚
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60˚
- Maximum SPL Peak: 128dB
- Low Frequency Driver: 12"
- High Frequency Driver: 1.4" Compression driver
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1600 Watts
- RMS: 800 Watts
- Speaker Input: (1) Female SpeakON
- Speaker Thru: (1) Female SpeakON
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Type: 24dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5kHz
- Enclosure: Plywood with black textured coating
- Grille: Perforated steel with black powder-coating
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104˚ F
- Dimensions: Width: 14.7", Height: 25.0", Depth: 16.2"
- Weight: 42 lbs.