About the Mackie DRM315
When you're looking for great sound and powerful performance, Mackie has always stepped up to the plate, and their powered DRM315 PA speaker is no exception to that rule. With high output, great sound, and extensive control features, this speaker gives you all the performance you need and more.
Power and control
The DRM315 is built around a 15" woofer, a 6.5" midrange speaker, and a 1.4" high-frequency titanium pressure driver for clear, balanced full-range sound. Its Class D amplifier delivers up to 2300 watts peak power to supply all the volume you need. The DRM Control Dashboard™ is a simple, easy-to-use interface that offers single-knob control of output level and DSP functions, along with a full-color high-resolution LCD display. A Real-Time Analyzer (RTA) displays output level over 15 frequency bands to help you adjust EQ and eliminate feedback.
Advanced electronic feature set
Mackie's Advanced Impulse™ DSP module offers FIR filtering, 3-band parametric EQ, four voicing modes tuned for common applications, a 24dB/octave variable crossover, time alignment delay for multiple-speaker systems, and amplifier temperature monitoring. Six user presets help make setup simple. The DRM315's electronic protection includes over-temperature, over-excursion, and output limiting features to protect your investment. The speaker's 100-240V AC power supply includes automatic power correction for consistent performance even when the house voltage varies.
The control panel offers two XLR/1/4" combo inputs and a 3.5mm stereo input for your portable devices with independent gain controls for each channel. The combo inputs each have a dedicated XLR output jack, and the speaker also has a Mix Out XLR output so you can daisy-chain either channel output or the mix output to multiple speakers.
Strength and versatility
The DRM315's ported enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood with a tough polyurea textured coating that shrugs off surface damage. A powder-coated perforated steel grille protects the speakers from impact damage. Convenient carrying handles on either side panel and the top panel make transport easy. The cabinet is configured for use as a stand-up unit or a stage monitor. Ten M10 flypoints and a pole-mount socket give you multiple options for mounting the speaker.
When you're looking for a rugged, high-performance PA speaker, Mackie's always covered all the bases, and the DRM315 extends that tradition with cutting-edge technology and a versatile control set. Whatever setting you're in, it's ready to rock the house.
- 3-way powered PA speaker
- 15" high-output woofer
- 6.5" midrange speaker
- 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 5/8" plywood enclosure with black textured finish
- powder-coated perforated steel grille
- bi-amplified with 2300 watts peak power: 1920 watts to woofer, 380 watts to tweeter
- maximum SPL: 137 dB
- frequency response: 39-20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- coverage: 90° horizontal; 60° vertical
Advanced Impulse™ DSP:
- selectable speaker modes: Live, Club, Speech, Monitor
- 3-band parametric EQ, alignment delay
- 6 user presets
- system lock with 4-digit pass code
- full-color display with single-knob control
- FIR filtering technology minimizes phase issues and midrange muddiness
- 3-channel input mixer (combo XLR/TRS and 3.5mm stereo) with input and master volume controls
- individual channel outputs and mix output (XLR)
- handles 110V or 220V power
- automatic power correction corrects for varying voltage
- 35mm socket for pole mounting
- 3 carrying handles
- 7 M10 flypoints
- dimensions: 19"W x 36.5"H x 18.8"D
- weight: 68 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years (2 years on drivers)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DRM315
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Mackie DRM315
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||3|
|Woofer Size (inches)||15|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1.4|
|System Frequency response||39-20000|
|RMS Power rating||800|
|Program Power rating||---|
|Peak Power rating||1600|