About the Wet Sounds AL-SR-V2
Share the music
Share the music
Music makes a day on the water even better, whether you're in a party cove or just hanging out at the dock. With A-Link Plus, you can share you music with up to four other boats. You and your friends can listen to the same thing without craking the volume to infinity and shouting over each other.
One transmitter, one receiver
The basic A-Link Plus kit includes two units, each of which can be set to "send" or "receive." Plug the "send" unit into your smartphone's 3.5 mm headphone jack, have your buddy plug the "receive" unit into the aux input on his or her radio, and you'll all be tuned in. The cables and Y-connector are included in the package, along with a sturdy mounting dock. If you want to have the ability to add two more boats, just add a second kit.
Each unit features its own volume control and an operating range of more than a quarter-mile. The built-in lithium ion batteries give you plenty of run time, and a dual micro USB charging cable is included in the kit. The units are made for marine use, but they're also designed for style and ease of use. You have remotes in your home that don't look this cool!
Handy on land or sea
Though it's designed for all-weather use, the A-Link Plus isn't just for boating. You can send use your A-Link Plus to send audio from the dock to a boat, from your computer to your home audio system, or from your home audio system to your outdoor speakers. You can also take it off-road with your ATV or 4x4.
- send wireless audio from one system to another with an AUX input
- kit includes:
- two A-Link units
- two (2) 3.5mm male / male aux cables
- one (1) 3.5mm male to dual 3.5mm female aux Y-cable
- one (1) USB type-a to dual micro-USB male charge Y-cable
- each unit can be programmed to either send or receive
- add two more units to expand your system
- operational range is approximately 500 meters (1640 feet)
- made for boating, but also great for ATV, 4x4, home, or dockhouse use
- rechargeable battery life: 5.5 hours (transmitter); 9.5 hours (receiver)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AL-SR-V2
What's in the box:
- Two A-Link Plus transmitter/receivers w/attached 9" cables
- 2 Mounting cradles (installed)
- 39" 3.5mm TRS cable
- 39" 3.5mm TRS Y-cable (male TRS on all 3 ends)
- 40" USB Charging Y-cable (type-A connector on one end / 2 micro-B connectors on other end)
- 4 Suction-cup mounts
- User guide
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds AL-SR-V2
Overview: The Wet Sounds A-Link Plus kit lets you send and receive audio wirelessly from one system to another. Two A-Link Plus Receiver/Transmitters are included, either of which can act as the audio transmitter or as the receiving unit. Up to 4 receiving units (sold separately) can be bonded to 1 transmitter, letting you play a single audio source through multiple sound systems, with up to 500 meters (1640') of range.
Indoor/Outdoor Use: The Wet Sounds A-Link Plus kit is designed to withstand the rigors of marine and outdoor use, but is still sleek and stylish for in-home use as well.
Wireless Connection: The A-Link Plus Receiver and Transmitter kit uses a wireless connection that doesn't rely on Bluetooth or WiFi technology. Either unit can be designated the transmitter while the second unit, and any additional add-on Receivers (sold separately), becomes the receiving unit. An LED Status indicator on each unit will light Red to indicate Transmit mode, and Green for Receive mode. A simple "bonding" (pairing) procedure allows the units to link together.
- Favorites List: Each A-Link Plus unit acting as a Receiver can have up to 10 Transmitters saved to an internal Favorites List. The Receiver can then search through all bonded Transmitters and link into any desired one. LED indicators provide the feedback while the unit is searching for a Transmitter, and when it has locked onto one.
- Clusters: Up to 4 Receivers can be assigned as a Cluster, allowing them all to play audio broadcast from one Transmitter. The first Receiver assigned becomes the Master Receiver, with all subsequent Receivers following its operation.
Battery Powered: The A-Link Plus Transmitter and Receiver are both powered by internal, rechargeable batteries (non-replaceable). Charging the batteries is done through the included USB Y-cable that features a type-A USB connector on one end and micro-B connectors on the other two ends, letting you charge both units simultaneously. A fully charged battery can provide the following operation time:
- Transmitting: 5.5 Hrs.
- Receiving: 9.5 Hrs.
Mounting: Each A-Link Plus unit includes a removable cradle with key-hole slots for attaching to the included suction-cup mounts. This allows the Receiver and Transmitter to be attached to a variety of flat surfaces such as glass or other smooth, glossy surfaces. If a more permanent mount is desired, the cradle can be hard-mounted using M6 or #10 screws (not included).
Connections: A 9" section of cables attached to each A-Link Plus Receiver/Transmitter includes a micro-B USB connector for charging, and two female 3.5mm stereo (TRS) jacks, one providing the audio Input, the other providing the audio Output.