About the Wet Sounds Marine Amp Wiring Kit
Power your amp with a kit that's made for marine use
Power your amp with a kit that's made for marine use
Any quality marine amplifier needs big power wires to deliver big sound to your boat's sound system – but the wiring kit also needs to be tough enough to stand up to the rigors of life on the water. This marine-rated amp wiring kit from Wet Sounds will give you the powerful sound you want for many seasons to come.
This water-resistant kit includes everything you need for great sound and reliable performance. The 4-gauge cable is made from tinned, OFC copper wire, so you can count on maximum power transfer. The Big Block Combo fuse holder/distribution block features nickel-plated contacts for maximum signal transfer.
The package includes 15-foot power and ground wires, and a 25-foot remote turn-on wire, plus an ANL battery fuse holder, 200-amp ANL fuses, and 100-amp mini-ANL fuses. Patch cables and speaker wire are not included, so you'll need to purchase them separately.
Wet Sounds stands behind their gear, too. You'll get an automatic 1-year warranty extension when you use a complete Wet Wire system with your Wet Sounds speakers and amplifiers.
- marine amplifier power wiring kit
- package includes 15-foot power wire, 15-foot ground wire, 25-foot turn-on wire, Big Block Combo power & ground distribution block, and more
- 4-gauge cable made with tinned, OFC copper wire
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WW-SINGLE AMP KIT
What's in the box:
- 15' Length of 4-gauge red power wire (ring terminal on one end)
- 15' Length of 4-gauge black ground wire (ring terminal on one end)
- 25' Length of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire
- WW-Fuse ANL
- WW-Big Block Combo
- Package of four 200A ANL fuses (WW-ANL200)
- Package of four 150A Mini-ANL fuses (WW-Mini 150)
Wet Sounds Marine Amp Wiring Kit reviews
This wet wire is amazing! It bends and moves better than any other wire i have worked with. I installed this kit in my boat and ran it through the main hull channel from the back of the boat where the batteries are to the center console. A very tight fit but the agility of this wire made it much easier. The inline fuse is solid and is very well made. The distribution block is perfect and is running two amps. Great kit!! Im installing this kit on my buddies boat today and the new version (mine is 3 years old) is even better!! (I would suggest Crutchfield update their product photo to show the newer updated version). Pricy but great equipment. Dont chimp out on quality gear when you're wiring a salt water boat. Thank you Wet Sounds and Thank You Crutchfield for being AMAZING!!
0 of 0 found this helpful
The kit has great high end 4 gauge wire in it and if you are just running one amp it's an ok kit but I feel it's over priced for what you get. If you are running multiple high output Amps that 4 gauge all the way to the amp the splitter block is useless and I don't like the fuse block either.
Pros: Good quality high end 4 gauge wire!
Cons: Over priced / Splitter block is useless if your running high output Amps that require 4 gauge all the way to the Amps / Fuse link is a cheap, flimsy piece!
2 of 2 found this helpful
Very disappointed in this product. First, no instructions included with this kit. Two set of of fuses, but no guidance as to what application, they would separately be used in. Cables seem to be of a good quality, but the red positive cable would not fit over my marine battery post. This is a marine wiring kit, but the 3/8" standard battery post was too large for this cable set up. I was able to make this kit work, but I would think that for the novice, this would be an overwhelming box of parts. for the money, some simple instructions, would go a long way. A disappointing product from Wet Sounds.
Cons: Overpriced, no instructions, cables do not work with Marine battery terminals.
3 of 3 found this helpful
More details on the Wet Sounds Marine Amp Wiring Kit
Overview: The Wet Sounds Wet Wire Single Amp Kit includes what you need to install one amplifier in a boat or vehicle. It contains the following:
- Power and Ground Wire: The kit has 15' lengths of 4-gauge power and ground wire with soft, flexible translucent red (power) and black (ground) insulated jackets. The ultra-fine strand wire is made of 100% oxygen-free tinned copper (OFC), and is compliant with CEA-2015 and BC-5W2 marine standards. Each length of wire has a nickel-plated ring terminal on one end.
- Turn-on Lead: The kit includes 25' of blue 18-gauge wire to be used for remote turn-on.
- Fuse Holders: Two fuse holders are included with the
single amp kit:
- WW-Fuse ANL: The WW-Fuse ANL will accept one ANL fuse or up to two Mini-ANL fuses. It will accommodate 4-gauge wires with the included reducers. (Remove the reducers to use larger wire up to 1/0-gauge.) A 5mm Allen wrench is needed to install an ANL fuse (or 4mm for Mini-ANL fuses).
- WW-Big Block Combo: The WW-Big Block Combo is designed for splitting a power signal with one or two power wire inputs to two, three, or four outputs. It can also be used as a grounding block for multiple amplifiers, combining individual ground wires into one. The Big Block Combo will accept up to two ANL fuses or four Mini-ANL fuses. Various jumper bars are provided for non-fused configurations.
- Fuses: The kit includes four 200-amp ANL fuses and four 150-amp Mini-ANL fuses.