About the Wet Sounds WWX-DZ-BT
Sound control for your side-by-side
Sound control for your side-by-side
With this dual-zone Bluetooth® controller, you can maximize the sound on your side-by-side with separate controls for the interior and cage speakers. This way, your music will be loud where you want it, when you want it.
This compact controller (less than 3" in diameter) can mount almost anywhere and installation is easy. In addition to the dual-zone control, there's a remote output for your amps and an AUX input that will allow you to expand your input options. It's designed for the outdoors, too, so it's tough enough for life on the trail.
- dual-zone Bluetooth® controller for off-road use
- controls volume, track up/down, play/pause, and aux in
- control two zones separately or linked together
- 3.5mm zone inputs/outputs
- remote amp turn-on output
- compact design fits in most dashboards
- mounts in 1-1/8" opening
- made for marine and outdoor use
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WWX-DZ-BT
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth controller w/ attached 18" wiring harness (inline 2A ATO fuse)
- Locking collar (attached)
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds WWX-DZ-BT
Overview: The Wet Sounds WWX-DZ-BT Dual Zone Bluetooth Controller lets you add Bluetooth audio steaming to any radio with an auxiliary input, including headunits with multiple inputs for dual-zone capability. The DZ-BT features sealed construction with rubberized buttons, making it ideal for marine use.
2 Zone Playback: The DZ-BT features two 3.5mm audio output jacks in the attached 18" wiring harness, that can be used to send audio to two separate areas with independent volume levels. Vol +/- buttons on the left side of the controller are used for Zone 1, while Vol +/- on the right side control the volume for Zone 2. Both Zones can be Linked together, allowing either set of Volume buttons to control both. If each Zone had its volume level set independently when Unlinked, they will keep their respective volume difference when Linked.
Note: Both Zones 1 and 2 share the same audio source, only their volume will be independent.
Bluetooth: The DZ-BT lets you pair one Bluetooth enabled device at a time for audio playback. Pairing is initiated from the playback device. Pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the DZ-BT will enter pairing mode. A single press switches the source to Bluetooth.
Note: Bluetooth hands-free phone calls not supported.
Auxiliary Input: A 3.5mm auxiliary jack is provided, for use with most any audio playback device. A dedicated Aux button lets you select this input as the sound source.
Controls: The DZ-BT's front-panel controls include the following:
- Vol +/-: Two sets of Vol +/- buttons are provided, one for each Zone. If both Zones are Unlinked, the left side controls light blue while the right side controls light red. If both Zones are Linked, all four buttons light blue.
- Power/Play/Pause: Used to power the unit On/Off. When Bluetooth is the current source, these will Play and Pause audio playback.
- Track Forward/Backward: Changes tracks with a Bluetooth source.
- Bluetooth: Selects Bluetooth as the source and is used to initiate phone Pairing.
- Aux: Selects the Auxiliary input as the source.
Mounting: The DZ-BT controller is designed to be flush-mounted to a dash, console, or other flat surface. It features a 2" threaded extension, with locking collar, that requires a 1-1/8" diameter mounting hole. The total depth required for mounting, including wiring, is approximately 2-1/2".
Wiring: All of the DZ-BT's wiring is contained in an 18" attached harness that includes the following:
- Yellow (inline 2A fuse): Constant +12V
- Red: Switched +12V
- Blue: Remote output, for activating outboard amplifiers (sold separately).
- Black: Ground
- Zone 1: 3.5mm Audio output for Zone 1.
- Zone 2: 3.5mm Audio output for Zone 2.
- Aux Input: 3.5mm Audio input for portable audio playback devices.
1 question already asked