About the Wet Sounds WWX-FUSE
Tighten-up your wiring
Tighten-up your wiring
Wet Sounds' Wet Wire WWX-FUSE fused distribution block will help keep your system's power and ground wiring tight, secure, safe, and neat. The tough, weather-resistant case features wire channels with openings for tie wraps that secure wires tightly to the distribution block. Wet Sounds designed this block specifically for marine and car applications — it protects the fuse from heat and moisture, and features nickel-plated contacts for long-lasting, corrosion-free connections.
The two inputs fit 1/0-gauge wire, or 4-gauge using the included reducer inserts. The four outputs fit 4-gauge wires, 8-gauge with the reducers. Wet Sounds also includes a number of jumpers you use to connect adjacent conductors together, where fuses aren't needed or desired, in order to configure the distribution of power for your particular setup.
There are a lot of ways to configure this fused distribution block, including:
- Power for 2 amps: 1 power in with jumper, 2 ANL fuses, 2 power outs
- Power for 3 amps: 1 power in with jumper, 1 ANL fuse and 2 mini-ANL fuses, 3 power outs
- Power for 4 amps: 1 power in with jumper, 4 mini-ANL fuses, 4 power outs
- Power and ground for 1 amp: 1 power and 1 ground in, 1 ANL fuse and jumper, 1 power and 1 ground out
- Power and ground for 2 amps: 1 power and 1 ground in, 2 mini-ANL fuses and jumper, 2 power and 2 ground outs
Warning: Connecting jumpers incorrectly could bypass a fuse or make a short circuit, possibly creating a dangerous fire hazard.
- two-in, four-out fused distribution block (fuses not included)
- two inputs (1/0-gauge or 4-gauge)
- four outputs (4- or 8-gauge)
- two 4-gauge and four 8-gauge reducer inserts included
- fits up to 2 ANL fuses or up to 4 mini-ANL fuses
- includes jumpers for different wiring configurations
- large jumper ties input conductors together
- two 4-way jumpers bypass fuses
- two small jumpers tie output conductors together
- nickel-plated contacts and conductors resist corrosion
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WWX-FUSE DIST BLOCK
What's in the box:
- Marine-rated fused distribution block
- Removable top-panel (pre-installed)
- Removable logo badge (pre-installed)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Screws
More details on the Wet Sounds WWX-FUSE
Marine-Rated Fused Distribution Block: The Wet Sounds WW-FUSE DIST BLOCK utilizes machine nickel plated brass for maximum power transfer and marine-rated corrosion resistance. This 2-in/4-out fused distribution block fits up to two ANL fuses or up to 4 mini-ANL fuses. The two inputs support 1/0 or 4 gauge wire, while the four outputs support 4 or 8 gauge wire. Wet Sounds exclusive "Secure Tie" wire retention system ensures power wiring is securely held in place at all times.
- Fuses and wire not included and sold separately (see Accessories Tab).
- The fused distribution block's top panel must be removed to access connections.