About the Wet Sounds GC-H4S
Add awesome Wet Sounds stereo to your golf cart
The Wet Sounds GC-H4S wiring harness makes it a lot easier to add a 4-speaker stereo system to your golf cart. This all-weather harness comes with "plug-n-play" connections that will allow you to install Wet Sounds Recon and Revo Series speaker systems with RGB wiring, plus a plug-in that will work with the Wet Sounds MC-2 digital media receiver and Wet Sounds Stealth AS-Series subwoofers. There's also a direct plug-in for the Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS RGB controller.
- all-weather wiring harness for golf cart use
- designed for Wet Sounds Recon and Revo Series speaker systems with RGB lighting
- works with Wet Sounds' MC-2 head unit and Stealth AS series subwoofers
- direct plug-in for the Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS RGB controller
- easy "plug n' play" installation
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GC-H4S
What's in the box:
- Four speaker-system golf cart wiring harness w/ inline 15A ATO fuse on battery connection and 10A ATO fuse on RGB harness
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds GC-H4S
Overview: The Wet Sounds GC-H4S Audio System Harness lets you add Wet Sounds speakers and audio components, including RGB lighting, to your golf cart with "plug-n-play" ease of installation (audio components sold separately). All wiring is protected with a rubberized coating and loomed in a braided sheath for durability and protection from the elements.
Note: Additional wiring may be required based on specific components being installed.
Connections: Multiple water-proof connections and wiring are provided for the following connections:
- Power & Ground: Two ring-terminated 16 AWG wires are provided for connecting to the vehicle's battery terminals, providing power and ground for the system. The power wire includes an inline 15A ATO fuse.
- Speakers/RGB Connections: Two wiring harnesses are provided for each of the 4 speaker locations - one 2-pin harness for the audio signal and a 4-pin harness for powering speaker RGB LED lighting, if applicable. This allows a direct connection to select Wet Sounds Recon and Revo speakers.
- Radio Harness: A 12-pin Molex connector is designed to plug into select Wet Sounds radios such as the WS-MC-2 marine receiver, providing power, ground, remote output, and speaker outputs. Two RCA connectors are provided at the radio location, that terminate in a female 3.5mm audio jack on the other end, for connecting to an optional powered subwoofer.
- RGB Controller: If installing speakers with RGB lighting, a 2-pin power/ground harness (with inline 10A ATO fuse) and a 4-pin RGB harness are provided for connecting to an optional Wet Sounds RGB lighting controller such as the WWX-RGB-RS.
- Subwoofer: Two connections are provided for connecting to an
optional Wet Sounds
AS Series subwoofer. A female 3.5mm audio cable provides the audio input
from the radio, and a blue Remote Turn-On wire, which is pre-attached to the
radio harness on the other end, can be used to activate a powered subwoofer.
- Note: Power and ground connections are not provided for a powered subwoofer.