About the Wet Sounds HT-AS10
Built for boating
Built for boating
Designed by boaters for boaters, Wet Sounds Hydro Tech™ products are made for marine use. This compact 10" powered subwoofer will bring big bass to your boat without taking up lots of space, and its built-in 500-watt Class-D amplifier gives you maximum thump with minimal current draw.
Performance that lasts
The HT AS-10 sub gives you a full array of sound-shaping tools, so you can fine-tune the bass to suit your tastes. You'll find an adjustable low-pass crossover and a variable bass boost to adjust the sub's performance, along with a phase switch to make sure the sub is firing together with the rest of your speakers. The package includes a wired remote control so you can adjust the bass from the helm, while built-in voltage protection keeps your sub safe from surges.
Your sub will also be safe from salt and spray. The multi-layer fiberglass enclosure is more than tough enough for life on the water, with reinforced mounting feet that keep it secure no matter how hard you're pounding the waves. The enclosure houses a 10" composite subwoofer with a durable rubber surround, and it's protected by a powder-coated aluminum mesh grille. Stainless steel hardware holds everything together and won't fall victim to corrosion.
- powered 10" marine subwoofer
- built-in 500-watt Class D amplifier
- reinforced fiberglass enclosure
- adjustable low-pass crossover (35-150Hz)
- frequency response: 20-150 Hz
- sensitivity: 95 dB
- thermal, over, and under voltage protection
- stainless steel hardware and aluminum mesh grille
- variable bass boost: 0-12 dB
- remote bass control
- built-in auto turn-on
- measurements: 14-5/8"W x 12-5/8"H x 12-7/8"D
- weight: 30 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HT-AS10
What's in the box:
- Amplified marine subwoofer enclosure with one 10" Sub installed
- Power terminal block
- Wired remote level control with attached 16-1/4' Cable (terminated with a 3.5mm mini-jack)
- RCA input harness
- Four 15-amp ATO blade fuses (2 installed/ 2 spare)
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Six 1-3/4" Stainless steel self tapping screws
- Six stainless steel flat washers
- Two 3/8" Stainless steel screws (to mount wired remote)
- 2 Stainless steel small flat washers
- Owner's manual
Wet Sounds HT-AS10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds HT-AS10
Marine Construction: The HT-AS10 features a 10" composite subwoofer with a rubber surround and powder coated aluminum grille. The sub is powered by a built-in 500 watt Class D amplifier and the sealed enclosure is made of reinforced fiberglass.
Subsonic Filter: The 24 dB/octave subsonic filter is crossed over at 20 Hz.
Protection Circuitry: The amp has protection circuitry that will turn it off in the event of overheating, over voltage, or under voltage.
Wired Remote: A wired remote level control is included. The remote has integrated flanges for mounting and screws are included. A 16-1/4' cable is attached to connect to the amplifier
Note: The wired remote measures approximately 1-3/4" wide (2-1/2" including the mounting flanges) x 1" tall x 1-5/8" deep (2-1/4" including the knob and cable).
- Width: 12-1/4" (14-5/8" including the mounting flange)
- Height: 12-5/8"
- Depth: 11-1/2" (12-7/8" including the grille and wiring)
Gain: The input gain is a continuously variable rotary control; 0.15-5.0 volts line level (RCA) and 0.3-10.0 volts speaker level.
Crossover: The 12 dB/octave low pass crossover point is adjustable from 50 Hz to 200 Hz. The crossover is always engaged.
Phase: The output phase is switchable; 0° or 180°.
Bass Boost: The bass boost, centered at 45 Hz, is continuously variable from 0 dB (flat) to +12 dB.
Input Level: Set to Hi (speaker level) or Lo (RCA line level) to match the signal connected to the audio input.
Auto Turn-On: The Auto Turn-On switch offers three options:
- Rem: the amp turns on when +12 volts is applied to the remote terminal
- DC Offset: the amp turns on when it senses the voltage change when the head unit is turned on; works with speaker level input only
- Audio: the amp turns on when an incoming audio signal is detected
Power Terminal Block: The amplifier has a power terminal block that detaches from the amplifier, making it easier to connect the power, ground, and remote turn-on wires. Once the connections are made, the terminal block plugs into the amplifier. The block has set screw terminals; the power and ground terminals will accept up to 4 gauge wire (8 gauge minimum is recommended) and the remote turn-on terminal will accept up to 8 gauge wire.
Audio Input: The included RCA input harness plugs into the audio input jack. When using a speaker level input, the RCA plugs are cut off to expose the wire.
Remote Level Control: The included wired remote plugs into a 3.5mm mini-plug.
Fuses: The amplifier is protected by two 15-amp ATO blade-type fuses.
2 questions already asked