About the Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI
Rock on remotely
Rock on remotely
With the MC-TR-MINI remote controller, you can manage your music from a secondary location on your boat. Designed to work with Wet Sounds MC-1, MC-2, and MC-5 media centers, this IPX7 remote controls all the essential functions, including source change, volume control, track selection, and play/pause.
The package includes a 25-foot 3.5mm AUX cable, so you can mount this rugged, compact remote in the location that works best for you and your boat.
Note: A simple software update and the Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI-ADP adapter cable (sold separately) are required to use this remote with MC-1 and MC-2 media centers.
- water-resistant marine remote controller
- control essential functions like source change, volume control, track selection, and play/pause.
- works with Wet Sounds MC-1, MC-2, and MC-5 media centers
- IPX7-rated for water resistance
- 25-foot 3.5mm AUX cable included
- adapter cable (sold separately) required for use with MC-1 and MC-2 media centers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MC-TR-MINI
What's in the box:
- Wired marine remote controller (attached 12" stereo minijack cable and illumination wire)
- 25' Stereo Minijack extension cable
- Mounting bracket
- 2 Threaded posts
- 4 Nuts
- Owner's Manual/Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI
Compatibility: The MC-TR-MINI is a marine wired remote controller that provides remote operation of select Wet Sounds Marine Media Center Systems - including the WS-MC5, WS-MC2, or WS-MC1 (all sold separately).
- A proprietary Minijack-to-DIN adapter cable (MC-TR-MINI-ADP, sold separately) and and USB firmware/software update is required for the WS-MC2 and WS-MC1 marine systems (see Wet Sounds website for firmware/software update).
- The WS-MC5 requires no additional adapter or firmware/software update for compatibility.
IPX7 Rated: The Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI wired remote controller has been designed specifically for the harsh marine environment and features an IPX7 rating, which mean it can be submerged up to 1 meter (3.28') in water for 30 minutes.
Controls: The Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI marine wired remote controller features 7 soft-touch rubber push-buttons. Remote control functions include Source Selection (SRC), Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down (+/-), Power On/Off, and Mute. The push-buttons are illuminated (the orange illumination wire must be connected to +12V accessory).
Note: The Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI does not feature a display of any kind.
Connections: The MC-TR-MINI comes with a 25' minijack cable that connects between the wired remote controller and compatible Wet Sounds Marine Media Center (including the WS-MC5, WS-MC2, and WS-MC1). An additional proprietary Minijack-to-DIN adapter cable (MC-TR-MINI-ADP, sold separately) is required for the WS-MC2 and WS-MC1.
Mounting Options: The Wet Sounds MC-TR-MINI comes with a "C"-bracket and hardware to flush-mount the wired remote controller in your boat or vessel. The MC-TR-MINI wired marine remote features a rectangular front-panel and a round chassis.
- Overall Dimensions: 2.8125" (w) x 2.4375" (h) x 2.125" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 2.8125" (w) x 2.4375" (h) x 0.75" (d)
- Cutout Dimensions: 2.0" (diameter) x 1.5" (depth)