About the Wet Sounds Rev 8 W-FC
Get ready to get loud
Get ready to get loud
Wet Sounds Revolution Series speakers will let you enjoy full-range sound even when the boat's at full throttle. Exclusive REV TEC technology gives these wakeboard tower speakers the power and precision needed to project clear, accurate sound over long distances.
Built for boating
These thundering Rev 8 speakers are designed with high-performance boating in mind. The 8" woofer uses a Kevlar-reinforced cone and polyurethane surround for outstanding strength, while a rugged grille protects the titanium horn load compression drivers from damage. The reinforced composite enclosure looks great and stands up to wind and weather.
These speakers will handle up to 200 watts RMS, so you can expect some impressive sound levels. Not only does the sound go a long way with these speakers, it also goes where it's needed. Everyone on board will keep rockin' over wind, waves, and engine noise, while skier and waterboarders will able to hear the music even when outside the wake and almost parallel to the boat.
Rugged speakers that are ready for anything
These Wet Sounds Revolution speakers features stainless steel hardware, including fixed mounting clamps that will fit a variety of tower sizes. Even if you don't have a wakeboard tower, the clamps can be used on most any suitable tubes or railings on your boat. They're ideal for your other recreational rides, too — you can mount these Wet Sounds speakers on off-road vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, and RVs.
- two black speaker pods
- sleek, aerodynamic design with fixed stainless steel brackets
- 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone woofers with polyurethane surround
- titanium horn load compression drivers
- reinforced composite enclosures
- power handling: 10-200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- speaker sensitivity: 92 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Rev 8 W-FC
What's in the box:
- 2 Marine tower speakers
- Mounting bracket w/ built-in connector
- Mounting bracket
- Two M7 x 60mm bolts
- Two M7 x 45mm bolts
- Four M7 x 30mm bolts
- Wet Sound Logo Sticker
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Wet Sounds Rev 8 W-FC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds Rev 8 W-FC
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Epoxy Fiber Glass|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
92 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||200|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||400|
Wake Tower Speaker: The Wet Sounds Rev 8 is a high-performance marine tower speaker designed for full sound in and around the boat and wake surfing range. Even though these tower speakers have been designed for the marine environment, they should not be sprayed directly with any liquid base substance.
REV TEC Technology: The Rev 8 marine tower speaker uses Wet Sounds' proprietary REV TEC technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80' and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80', but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat.
Two-Way Driver Design: The Rev 8 tower speaker utilizes an 8" Kevlar reinforced EFG cone woofer with a polyurethane surround and a coaxially-mounted 1" horn-loaded compression driver (HLCD) made of titanium for stellar performance in a marine environment.
- HLCD: The high frequency transducer is Wet Sounds' proprietary titanium HLCD (horn loaded compression driver). This driver was designed to provide a wide; horizontal trajectory that would not only produce sound in the directed path but will disperse sound off axis with little to no degradation. The HLCD is considered to be one of the most efficient transducer designs providing remarkable output while using less power. Wet Sounds unique (patent protected) design incorporates the HLCD mounted to the rear of the midbass driver. Wet Sounds Pro-Axial design allows the compression sound to travel through the voice coil former and out of the (patent protected) horn flare that is mounted coaxially. This provides phenomenal volume and accurate clarity.
- Kevlar Reinforced EFG Cone: Wet Sounds developed a proprietary cone material called EFG, which is an epoxy and fiberglass composite mix. Adding a reinforcement of Kevlar, the mid bass cones become more rigid without any added weight. This cone material incorporates characteristic values that are impermeable to damage from intermittent Ultra Violet exposure and minimal moisture exposure. Like the EFG cone material, the Polyurethane that is used for the surround will provide protection against Ultra Violet exposure and moisture. This will prevent deterioration of the surround yielding longer life and better reliability.
Crossover Network: A full passive crossover network delivers tuned frequencies to the drivers resulting in rich smooth sound.
Rugged Marine Enclosure: The Rev 8 marine tower speakers utilize a reinforced composite enclosure with stainless steel hardware to hold up against the harsh marine environment. Neoprene covers (sold separately) are available for storing or transporting the speakers when not in use.
Fixed Mounting Clamp: The Wet Sounds Rev 8 marine tower speakers provide fixed mounting clamps and hardware. The fixed bracket system allows for quick removal and reattachment of speaker to a 1.5"-2" (diameter) tube. Optional fixed and swivel mini-brackets (sold separately) are available for 1"-1.875" (diameter) tube.
Wiring Harness: The marine tower speaker's wiring harness is integrated into the fixed mount clamp system and allows for quick disconnect, as well as reconnect. There are two wires - Red & Black. The Red and Black wires are positive and negative for connecting the speaker to your marine amplifier.
Optional LED Light Rings: Optional RGB and Blue LED light rings (sold separately) are available which can be installed inside the grille of the tower speaker. In addition to the LED light ring, you will also need the Wet Sounds swivel mini-bracket and TC3-S 6-pin connector harnesses (both sold separately), which replace the included fixed bracket and 2-pin connector harness.
Available Colors: The Wet Sounds Rev 8 marine tower speakers are available in Gloss White or Gloss Black with UV inhibitors.
4 questions already asked