About the Wet Sounds ST-DC-OEM
Add a Wet Sounds sound bar to your Ride Command system
You'll need to use this adapter with the Wet Sounds WWX-POL-RC-ADAP adapter when you're connecting a Wet Sounds sound bar on your Polaris Ride Command-equipped ATV/SBS. The Wet Sounds ST-DC-OEM will keep extra noise out of your system and give you the awesome sound you expect from your Wet Sounds system. Like all Wet Sounds gear, it's built tough to stand up to life in the great outdoors.
- allows you to connect a Wet Sounds sound bar works to a Polaris Ride Command system
- for use with Wet Sounds WWX-POL-RC-ADAP adapter
- compact size allows hideaway installation
- keeps extra noise out of your system
- built tough for off-road and marine use
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ST-DC-OEM
What's in the box:
- Signal ground isolator w/ attached 19" RCA inputs and 3.5mm stereo output jack
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds ST-DC-OEM
Overview: The Wet Sounds ST-DC-OEM adaptor is a signal ground isolator for use with OEM headunits on Polaris Ride Command ATV & SBS vehicles. The ST-DC-OEM works in conjunction with the Wet Sounds WWX-POL-RC-ADAP adapter (sold separately), letting you add an optional Wet Sounds sound bar, powered subwoofer, or power amplifier, while eliminating ground-loop induced noise in the system. The ST-DC-OEM module features an integrated 19" harness with a pair of RCA input cables and a 3.5mm stereo audio output cable.