About the Wet Sounds Light Sync 4
Convenient control for your boat's LED lights
This Light Sync 4 zone controller from Wet Sounds gives you convenient control over up to four separate RGB lighting zones on your boat or RV. Adjust the color and brightness, or set the lights to keep up with the beat of the evening's music selection — it's up to you. This marine-rated controller can handle up to 500 watts of LED lighting, so it's the hub your system needs if you want to add some seriously cool lighting to your boat. The backlit housing installs fits into any 3" gauge opening, so it's ideal for boats of all sizes. For even more control, connect it to a Wet Sounds WS-4Z-RGB-BB 4-zone "black box" RGB lighting controller.
- 4-zone LED light controller for marine applications
- supports up to 500 watts of LED lights
- works with Wet Sounds LED speakers and LED lighting kits
- compatible with Shadow-Caster® marine LED systems
- operating voltage: 10-30 volts DC
- made for marine applications
- UV-resistant polycarbonate cover with stainless steel bezel
- fits any 3" gauge opening
- dimensions: 3-5/8" (outside diameter) x 1/2" H
- wiring harness and mounting hardware included
- made in USA
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WS-4Z-RGB Controller
What's in the box:
- 4-Zone LED Light controller with mounting bracket
- 18" Harness
- Zone Controller Operation Guide
- Installation Wiring Diagram
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds Light Sync 4
Overview: The Wet Sounds WS-4Z-RGB is a 4-zone controller for LED lights for your boat or RV. It was co-developed by Wet Sounds and Shadow-Caster, a manufacturer of under water and above water boat lights. With the WS-4Z-RGB, you can control four separate zones, either individually or simultaneously. You can change the color and brightness of the lights, or set the lights to "dance" to music. The kit includes the 3.5" diameter controller with mounting hardware and an 18" wiring harness.
Light Controller: The controller is made with a UV-stabilized polycarbonate cover with a stainless steel bezel, and a machined aluminum rear housing. It can be installed in a standard 3" gauge opening. The controller's 16 backlit silicone buttons can perform the following commands:
- All / Off: One press of the All button turns on the controller. Pressing it again returns all connected lights to the previous setting. The Off button turns off the lights in all zones, or, if preceded by a zone number, turns off the designated zone.
- 1, 2, 3, 4: Buttons are provided for each of the four lighting zones. The backlighting of the button will match the selected color and mode of that zone.
- White, Red, Green, Blue: Buttons are provided for the available colors of lights. Pressing and releasing a color button will turn on the lights at full intensity. Pressing and holding a color button will cause the lights to fade up from black and stop when the button is released.
- <, >, ˅, ˄: Left/right and up/down arrow buttons can shift the color hue, sync the lights with music, strobe the lights, or fade the lights.
Wiring: The included wiring harness has a 26-pin Molex connector that plugs into the back of the controller. The harness has the following wires:
- Zones: Four sets of three 18" RGB (red/green/blue) wires run to four individual lighting zones.
- Power/Ground: 18" Red/white and Black/white wires connect to +12VDC power source and ground.
- Shadow-NET: 18" Orange and yellow wires are for connecting the controller to an optional Shadow-caster PD Plus power distribution box.
- Audio Input: This 40" cable has a female 3.5mm audio input for connecting the controller to your system's head unit. With this audio input, you can sync the lights with the tempo of the music you're playing.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?