About the Wet Sounds WW-BT RS
Easy, intuitive control
Easy, intuitive control
Streaming audio through Bluetooth is a wonderful thing, but trying to use a fiddly touchscreen to find a song when you're on a boat in choppy water is not. This marine-rated Bluetooth controller from Wet Sounds makes it a lot easier to pause, play, track forward, track backwards and adjust the volume on your iPhone® or Android® smartphone. Pairing is quick and intuitive, making Bluetooth control a lot easier than you'd think.
The 3.5mm output makes it easy to connect this rocker switch to any marine receiver with an AUX input, or to the Wet Sounds 4-band equalizer. You can mount this water-resistant remote flush in your boat's dash or install it underneath, out of sight. It's also a great option for ATV riders or classic car owners who want to enjoy amplified music without replacing the factory radio.
- marine-rated Bluetooth receiver/remote control
- control the music on your iPhone or Android smartphone
- 3.5 mm AUX output for connection to a car stereo, equalizer or amplifier
- mounts flush with the dash or out of sight
- great for boats, ATVs, or classic cars
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WW-BT RS
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth receiver/controller (attached 18" harness with in-line 2A fuse)
- Rubber gasket (pre-installed)
- Operating Instructions/Limited Warranty
Wet Sounds WW-BT RS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds WW-BT RS
Bluetooth Controller/Receiver: The Wet Sounds WW-BT-RS is an add-on Bluetooth controller/receiver for amplified soundbar and speakers systems that feature a free Aux input.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: With the WW-BT-RS Bluetooth Controller/Receiver from Wet Sounds you can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth source device to the Aux input of your amplified speaker system.
Controls: The Wet Sounds WW-BT-RS features the following push-button controls.
- Power/Source: Power on/off the device, as well select between Bluetooth or Aux.
- Play/Pause: Play and Pause your Bluetooth music.
- Previous/Next Track: Select the previous or next track of your Bluetooth music.
- Volume Up/Down: Turn the volume level up or down for your connected Bluetooth or Aux device.
Aux In/Out: The Wet Sounds WW-BT-RS is equipped with a 3.5mm Aux input for connecting an external audio source with a headphone jack or analog output. The Bluetooth controller/receiver's Aux output feeds the audio signal to the Aux input of your amplified speaker system.Note: A stereo minijack-to-RCA adapter may be needed if your source device features a RCA output or your amplified speaker systems features a RCA input.
Mounting Options: The WW-BT-RS is designed to snap into a standard Carling style switch opening, which is commonly used in the dashboard of many automobiles and off-road vehicles.
- Cutout: 0.8125" (w) x 1.5625" (h) x 1.9375" (d)
- Front-Panel: 1.0" (w) x 1.9375" (h) x 1.625" (d)
- Overall: 1.0" (w) x 1.9375" (h) x 2.5625" (d)
Wiring Harness: The attached 18" harness includes a +12V Power wire (red), Remote Turn-On wire (blue), & Ground wire (black). The +12V Power wire has an inline 2A fuse and connects to your vehicle's battery. The Ground wire will need to be connected to the metal chassis of your vehicle. The Remote Turn-On wire connects to the Remote Turn-On wire of your amplified soundbar or speaker to turn the amplified system on when the WW-BT-RS is powered one.
13 questions already asked