About the Wet Sounds WW-BT-VC (Version 2)
One knob to control it all
One knob to control it all
Streaming audio through Bluetooth is a wonderful thing, but trying to use a touchscreen to find a song when you're on a boat and the water's choppy is not. This marine-rated Bluetooth control knob from Wet Sounds makes it a lot easier to pause, play, track forward, track backwards and adjust the volume on your iPhone® or Android® smartphone. Pairing is quick and intuitive, making Bluetooth control a lot easier than you'd think.The 3.5mm output makes it easy to connect the control knob to any marine receiver with an AUX input, or to the Wet Sounds WS 420 SQ 4-band equalizer. You can mount the water-resistant WW-BT-VC flush in your boat's dash or install it underneath, out of sight. It's also a great option for ATV riders or classic car owners who want to enjoy amplified music without replacing the factory radio.
- marine-rated Bluetooth remote
- control the music on your iPhone or Android smartphone
- 3.5 mm AUX output for connection to a car stereo, equalizer or amplifier
- mounts flush with the dash or out of sight
- great for boats, ATVs, or classic cars
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WW-BT-VC
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth control knob
- Mounting bracket
- Trim ring
- Bracket nut
- One 2-amp mini-blade fuse (installed)
- 2 Rubber gaskets
- Two 1/2" Self-tapping screws
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Wet Sounds WW-BT-VC (Version 2) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds WW-BT-VC (Version 2)
Overview: The WW-BT-VC pairs to your Bluetooth music source, offering you wireless control and connection to the stereo system.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features. Wet Sounds lists the WW-BT-VC as compatible with iPhones and Android devices.
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Skip Forward
- Skip Backward
Connection: A 12" cable on the back of the WW-BT-VC has a female 3.5mm jack, which you connect to your stereo system with an appropriate cable (not included). The power and ground wires on the back of the WW-BT-VC are 44" long and a fuse holder is wired in the power line (2-amp fuse installed).
Mounting: The remote can be surface mounted using the included bracket, or the bracket can be removed and the remote flush mounted into a 7/8" round hole in a panel.
- Surface Mounted:
- Width: 2.355"
- Height: 1.457"
- Depth: 2.148" (3.067" including knob and wiring)
- Flush Mounted:
- Cutout Diameter: 0.875"
- Flange Diameter: 1.118"
- Mounting Depth: 2.021" (2.154" including wiring)
- Mounting Height: 0.913" (protrusion of the knob)
The Wet Sounds WW-BT-VC (Version 2) replaces these items
- streams Bluetooth audio
- connects to any marine receiver with an AUX input
- pause, play, track up or down, or adjust the volume on your iPhone or Android with one simple knob
6 questions already asked