About the Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS
Easy control for your LED lights
Easy control for your LED lights
If you're going to add Wet Sounds LED lighting to your boat, off-road vehicle, ATV, side-by-side, or truck, you'll need a way to control it. Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS LED rocker switch looks cool and it's easy to install in a standard panel cutout.
With this handy switch, you'll be able to choose from solid color, music, and fade modes, along with two programmable presets. Backlit buttons will help you make your selections in any lighting, and the rugged, sealed design will stand up to whatever moisture and muck you get into.
- single-zone LED light switch
- choose from solid color, music, and fade modes
- two programmable presets
- backlit buttons
- works with Wet Sounds LED lighting
- fits into standard panel cutouts
- cutout height and width: 1.41", 0.86"
- face height and width: 1.93", 1"
- designed for marine and outdoor use
- input voltage: 12V
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WWX-RGB-RS
What's in the box:
- RGB Controller with attached 7" power/ground and RGB harnesses (terminated in proprietary female plugs)
- 7" 4-Pin RGB harness
- 11" Power & ground harness w/inline 10A ATO fuse
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS
Overview: The Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS single zone RGB controller lets you control your RGB lighting (sold separately) from a single compact switch that can be console- or panel-mounted.
Construction: Designed for marine and outdoor environments, the RGB Controller features a sealed construction with rubberized buttons and mounting gasket, helping prevent moisture and particle ingress. The RGB controller also features Wet Sound's SuperSeal wire harnesses, designed to prevent terminal corrosion.
Controls: The WWX-RGB-RS's LED-backlit buttons can easily be seen in low-light conditions. Functions include:
- Mode: Lets you select between Solid, Music, and Fade operation modes
- Arrows: Cycle through options for each Mode. In Solid color mode, these cycle through each color option. In Music mode, the Arrows increase or decrease the response sensitivity to the music. In Fade mode, they increase or decrease the speed of the LED fading.
- FAV1 & 2: The Favorites buttons let you save and recall 2 LED configurations.
Mounting: The WWX-RGB-RS is designed to fit most standard Carling-style switch cutouts. Spring-clips on top and bottom of the switch let it easily snap into place inside a switch opening. A rubber gasket helps provide a tight seal against the elements. The switch requires an opening that's 0.86" wide x 1.41" high, with approximately 2.5" of mounting depth.
Wiring: The RGB controller includes two attached 7" wire harnesses, terminated in Wet Sounds SuperSeal weather-proof connectors. Two additional harnesses are provided to plug into these and have bare-ended wire terminations. One harness connects to the vehicle's power and ground and includes an inline 10A ATO fuse. The second harness provides the RGB outputs for controlling your RGB LED lighting (sold separately). Black provides the +12V output while individual Red, Green, and Blue wires provide the ground connection for their corresponding colors.
48 questions already asked