About the Gator GMIX-DL 1608-WP
Custom case for your DL1608
Your Mackie DL1608 sits secured inside (mixer not included).
Wireless iPad® control, personalized channel naming, and superior performance are features that make the Mackie DL1608 an impressive piece of machinery. Keep yours safe with this heavy-duty Gator waterproof case.
It's designed specifically to cradle the DL1608, which fits firmly and securely inside the custom foam.
"When the guys from Gator came to Crutchfield to show us their products, the trainer handed me a hammer and invited me to wail away...I beat on the latches, handles, and hinges, too, and couldn't break them."
— JR, drummer and Crutchfield Advisor
Protection on the road, in the air, or at home
Gator lines the lid with convoluted foam to completely envelop the Mackie DL1608. The durable outer shell is constructed of tough plastic resins. When the lid is closed, the raised lip on the bottom and recessed channel above create an interlocking seal that is IP67 certified waterproof and dustproof. The case has also passed the military standard immersion test (MIL-STD-810).
That's good to know if you find yourself unloading in a rainstorm, or if you're keeping gear in a dust-prone closet. ATA-300 certification means your gear will be safe during air travel, too. Gator's patented Powerclaw™ latches stay tightly clamped through the hustle and bustle of touring, but unbuckle easily when you need to squeeze them open.
- hard plastic case for Mackie DL1608 mixer
- customized foam secures the mixer
- water- and dust-proof with an IP67 certification
- ATA-300 certified for safe air travel
- exterior made of lightweight NK-7T resin
- easy-release Powerclaw latching system
- soft grip handle for comfort
- can be padlocked
- Mil-STD-810F Immersion Test Certified
- interior dimensions: 15-9/16"W x 4"H x 11-9/16"D
- exterior dimensions: 21-11/16"W x 8-1/2"H x 16-7/8"D
- weight: 9.5 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GMIX-DL1608-WP
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Gator GMIX-DL 1608-WP